When you write a long post, it is common to add h2 and h3 tags to create sections on a specific topic. This plug-in will search these sections and add a link to each of them at the beginning of your post. Each section will become a named anchor, allowing the user to browse quickly through your post.
This summary is also understood by major search engines and should improve your CTR (click-through rate) by providing richer snippets.
- Upload all files to a subdirectory of your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings in the dedicated section (Settings > Wp Summary)
You’re good to go!
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«wp_summary» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added translation capabilities
- Checked compatibility up to WordPress 4.0.1
- Added CSS identifiers (each depth level has its own class)
- Added choice : float left/right/none
- Fixed bug occuring when h2/h2 has a CSS class attached or if some ‘exotic’ content is in the tag.
- Fixed bug causing random behavior on some situations.