UN PLUGIN DE IDENTIFICACIÓN DE DOS FACTORES PARA WORDPRESS GRATUITO Y FÁCIL DE USAR
Add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website login page and its users. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the best protection against users using weak passwords, and automated password guessing and brute force attacks.
Use the WP 2FA plugin to enable two-factor authentication for your WordPress administrator user, and to enforce your website users, or some of them to use 2FA. This plugin is very easy to use. It has wizards with clear instructions, so even non technical users can setup 2FA without requiring technical assistance.
Mantenido y apoyado por WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress security plugins to see how our plugins can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
Características y capacidades clave del plugin WP 2FA
- Identificación de dos factores (2FA) gratuita para todos los usuarios
- Supports multiple 2FA methods
- Universal 2FA app support – generate codes from Google Authenticator, Authy & any other 2FA app
- Supports 2FA backup methods
- Very easy to use and simple to set up
- Use 2FA policies to enforce 2FA with a grace period
- Or require users users to instantly setup 2FA upon logging in
- Out of the box support for third party plugins such as WooCommerce and other e-commerce & membership plugins
- No WordPress dashboard access required for users to set up 2FA
- Protection against automated password & dictionary attacks
- And many other plugin features)
Extend the functionality of WP 2FA & automate more
- 2FA over SMS, Push notification, WhatsApp and incoming call via Authy integration
- Add trusted devices – no need for 2FA code each time you log in
- Whitelabel all the 2FA pages – for a consistent user experience
- Give the users more 2FA methods to choose from and use
- Configure different 2FA policies for different user profiles
- More alternative 2FA backup methods
- Easily get an overview of users’ 2FA setup with the reports
- And many other features
Refer to the features and benefits page to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to WP 2FA Premium.
Free and Premium Support
Support for WP 2FA is free on the WordPress support forums.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP 2FA Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
For any other queries, feedback, or if you simply want to get in touch with us please use our contact form.
As Featured On:
Enlaces relacionados y documentación
- The benefits of using 2FA on WordPress
- What is Two-factor authentication
- Por qué necesitas 2FA y contraseñas fuertes
- Configurando Google Authenticator para WordPress 2FA
- Lista de aplicaciones 2FA compatibles
- The definitive guide to WordPress Security
- Official WP 2FA plugin website
Desde dentro de WordPress
- Visita «Plugins > Añadir nuevo»
- Busca «WP 2FA»
- Instala y activa WP 2FA desde tu página de plugins.
- Descarga el plugin desde el repositorio de plugins de WordPress
- Descomprime el archivo ZIP y sube la carpeta
- Activa el plugin WP 2FA a través del menú «Plugins» en WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress» ha sido traducido a 8 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fixed a reflected cross-site scripting issue in plugin’s admin page – reported by Utkarsh Agrawal.
- Beefed up the escaping and filtering of all user input in the plugin’s admin pages.
Release notes: 2FA with SMS, Push notifications, WhatsApp & more!
- New setting to configure how to handle logins if an external 2FA service is unavailable during login.
- Added the functionality to exclude users and roles from 2FA, regardless of the type of 2FA enforcement policy you have configured.
- Improved the function that checks which policies apply to the user logging in based on the user role (to address some inconsistencies when users’ roles are changed).
- Applied several styling tweaks to the user 2FA setup wizard and plugin settings.
- Improved the text used in the white labelling settings.
- Removed the word «WordPress» from all 2FA user wizards.
- Added more validation checks to some of the plugin settings that accept user input.
- Improved the text in several notifications to better explain the issue to the user.
- Redirects after first-time install wizard improved to better guide administrators.
- Insecure Direct Object Reference issue that allows users to disable another users’ 2FA settings through a specific URL request. Issue reported by Maycon Vitali.
- Fixed: Fatal error caused in some edge causes, which was caused from the removal of premium code during the build process.
- Fixed: Plugin only redirecting user to a custom «after 2FA setup URL» if they generate the backup codes.
- Fixed: Addressed a PHP warning triggered during logging in when there is are no set policies -(support ticket).
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous version updates of WP 2FA.