Using WooCommerce GST Plugin, you are able to manage the GST tax for your store. You can specify the GSTIN number on GST settings tab in WooCommerce setting. You can also choose your site content single or multiple type product and according that you can choose tax slabs. Plugin also provide ‘HSN Code’ meta field for product unique code in general setting of product.
A few features:
- Admin can configure GST settings.
- Admin can enter their GSTIN code and that will be shown on invoice.
- Meta field for ‘HSN Code’.
- Admin can choose required tax slabs.
- Generates tax slabs with CGST, SGST and IGST automatically.
- Added UTGST(Union Territory Goods and Service Tax.) support.
- Dynamic tax slabs (PRO).
- PDF invoice with GSTIN and HSN Number (PRO).
- Capture customer GSTIN Number during checkout (PRO).
woocommerce-gst-pluginzip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure WooCommerce -> GST Settings
How do I remove tax slab?
- Click on GST settings Tab in WooCommerce setting.
- Remove unwanted tax slab from ‘Select Multiple Tax Slabs’.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce GST Plugin» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed Auto create Tax Slabs issue.
- Added UTGST support for five Union Territories of India.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Resolved the compound tax issue.
- Resolved the conflict with other plugin.