Visual Feedback enables you to provide feedback on your WordPress site by simply clicking and commenting. Comments and other related information (like the code of the commented-on element) are sent to your Timeline.io account for easy review.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation under GPL v3.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Get a copy of the GNU General Public License v3 at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Log in to WordPress as an administrator.
- Install the plugin via the Plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins screen.
- Configure the plugin by clicking «Visual Feedback» in your admin menu.
Alternatively, you may directly upload the «visual-feedback» plugin folder to the «/wp-content/plugins» folder of your WordPress site on your web server.
- Do I need a Timeline.io account?
Yes, but Timeline.io accounts are free!
Need an account? Sign up here: https://www.timeline.io/
- How can I review feedback?
Option A: With feedback enabled (see your plugin settings), browse your WordPress site as you normally would and any elements with comments on them will be highlighted and a comment count will be shown. Click on any of these elements to view all comments on that element.
Option B: Review all comments and other related information (like the code of the commented-on element) by clicking «View Feedback» from the plugin’s settings page.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Visual Feedback» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Update screenshots #1 and #2 to picture new toolbar and group indicators on commented-on elements.
- Minor bug fix with submission of a comment.
- Styling improvements to make toolbar appearance consistent across a wider range of browsers.
- Remove loading of FontAwesome font from local folder. Load fonts from remote source (AWS S3) via core script stylesheet instead.
- Fixed bug which prevented application from being configured properly for latest version of core script.
- Version 1.1.0 arrives with a completely revitalized commenting experience.
- Make use of the new toolbar to view (and easily scroll to) all comments on the current page, log in to provide feedback, or simply provide feedback as a guest without logging in.
- Screenshots are now automatically captured of commented-on elements, giving you further context to feedback from clients or colleagues.
- You can now mention clients & colleagues within your comments to send them a notification.
- Version 1 of the plugin! Enables you to connect your WordPress site to your Timeline.io account to easily provide and review feedback for WordPress sites.