The Staggs Product Configurator is a special one for sure! It comes with a fully responsive, modern and clean design. Combined with the stackable image feature this configurator becomes easily one of the best configurators out there! Not only for its simplicity, but also for its incredible performance! Say goodbye to complex configurators that are hard to maintain. We kept it simple instead, without sacrificing the main purpose: personalisting the shopping experience!
Allow your customer to truly engage with the product configurator by adding stunning images and gorgeous, fitting backgrounds! We support multiple views, so you can really make the most out of it.
You can use the Staggs Product Configurator for any type of product, including but not limited to: skate boards, watches, shoes, t-shirts, helmets, motor bikes, scooters, boats, chairs, lamps, sinks and table tops.
The Staggs Product Configurator is all about making the online shopping experience personal!
It comes packed with a bunch of features by default, including:
1. Stackable images (so you don’t have to create matching image variations yourselves)
2. A built-in dark and light theme
3. A simple touch-based UI to provide an optimal user experience
4. Works great on any device
5. Fully compatible with WooCommerce
6. Up to 10 different step types to choose from*
7. Dynamic and real-time image preview and price calculation
8. Support for discount or sale prices
*The amount of step types depend on the type of subscription. Free plan comes with seven step types.
We have also added some extra features for premium users, like support for multiple product image views, stock management and conditional step options!
Preparing the product configurator
Before we set up the configurator, we have to identify the configurator steps. What will we allow our customers to edit? What steps are there going to be? When we have that clear and layout out, we can start creating images for these step options.
The idea here is that you create an image for each step variation. So were are basically cutting the product in various pieces. All pieces combined should display the finished product. The cool thing about this is that you only have to create images for the various options in each step. Not for all the combinations, because the configurator will do that for you.
Important to note is that you keep the same image sizes for all of your images for the configurator. Otherwise some parts may not be displayed correctly in the final product.
Creating the product configurator
When you have finished creating all the images, we can start adding the product configurator groups. The groups will be used to combine all the related product items. With all product groups in place, we can then add all the individual product items, which will be used in the configurator.
With all the configurator steps in place, we only need to create the configurator itself and link the product groups. And there you have it! Your first product configurator is complete.
Here at Staggs, we believe that product configurators are meant to be easy and fun. No more complex configurators and headaches. So we created Staggs, a product configurator for WooCommerce that allows you to easily set up a product configurator in just a few steps.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Staggs’ tab in the admin menu
- Define your configurator product groups (groups of relevant items)
- Add your configurator product items in the Product Items overview and link it to the product groups
- Build your product configurator with available step options and configured product groups in the WooCommerce Admin Product Page
- Check the box ‘Enable configurator’ in the product advanced tab
- Publish the product and enjoy!
What is this plugin?
This plugin enables you to take the user experience of ordering a product to the next level. Give the user a pleasant shopping experience by allowing your customers to carefully put their products together in a playful way.
Why use this plugin?
This plugin allows you to transform your regular product pages into product configurators and product customizers! If you are looking for a new way to display your products, you should definitely try this one out!
Does it require WooCommerce?
Yes, this plugin uses WooCommerce products and cart system for a convenient and familiar checkout process.
Do I have to add WooCommerce Products to my shop?
Yes, you need to add a WooCommerce product to your shop in order for this configurator to work.
Do I need to configure a WooCommerce Product?
Yes, it is required to fill out a product title, product price and product image for the configurator to work. We recommend you fill in your base price for the product, because it may show up in search results or Google Shopping (if enabled).
Does it support variable products?
No, because that is a kind of configurable product in itself.
Is the plugin free to use?
Absolutely! This plugin is free to use. But you can choose to upgrade to a paid version to get more options.
Does it work with Elementor or any other page builder?
Staggs is not bound to any page builder. So you can perfectly use any page builder in combination with the Staggs Product Configurator. However, you are not allowed to edit the configurator product page. Only the default WooCommerce product pages.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Staggs Product Configurator for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Added support for multiple conditional step rules
- Added support for limitation of draggable preview area
- Improve plugin admin appearance
- Minor performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Added support for mobile touch
- Added support for sticky add to cart button
- Bug fixes
- Updated main configurator styling to be more compact
- Improved the product item and group functionality
- Split up product items in 4 item types: Image, Input, Color, Font
- Added more functionalities and steps for the free version
- Premium: add support for custom text previews based on user input
- Premium: add support for custom user image uploads
- Premium: add support for styling update based on given item
- Premium: add support for drag and resize in image previews
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Add setting to optionally show or hide Product Item preview in cards and options
- Premium: add measurement step type
- Bug fixes
- New feature: info tooltip for additional step explanations
- Add option to mark product item as Included
- Use product item price as addon price
- Add Select2 for fast and convenient product item and group lookup
- Add support for multiple backgrounds (one per slide)
- Minor bug fixes
- New premium feature: CSV Import and export
- Add support for image change in True/False step
- Bug fixes
- Included premium plans
- Added support for multiple image views
- Added support for single product image replacements
- Added support for custom theme colors
- Added support for product configurator custom CSS
- Improved responsive configurator layout
- Add main configurator layout
- Add support for light and dark theme
- Add support for sale prices
- Integrate with WooCommerce products and cart system