PushEngage offers you an easy to use Web Push Notification plugin for your website. We support all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, UC Browser, Samsung Internet on both desktop and mobile devices.
Now re-engage with customers with targeted push notifications. Within a few minutes, you can install and go live with Push Notification on your website.
Once visitor subscribers to your push notification, you can auto-update visitors about your new post. The visitor will receive your push notification even when they are not on your website. You can even segment your subscribers based on their interest and re-engage them with relevant push notifications.
PushEngage offers free as well as paid plan. You can also choose 14 days of free trial for any of the paid plans before purchase. PushEngage also has features designed specifically to increase the Engagement Rate and Conversion Rate for your push notification campaigns.
PushEngage has been trusted by more than 10 000+ companies across 150+ countries globally for their Push Notification campaign. More than 3 Billion push notification is being sent every month from PushEngage platform. Many of the fortune 500 companies use PushEngage as their Push Notification partner.
Multiple Browser Support: PushEngage Currently Supports Push Notifications on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari on both desktop and mobile devices.
HTTPS and HTTP Support: PushEngage supports both HTTP and HTTPS websites.
Customize Opt-In: You can choose from 7 different types of Subscription Opt-In. You can even customize your opt-in with your messaging.
Segmentation: Segment your subscribers based on different attributes like browser, geo, interest, and other parameters. For e.g., if the user has subscribed from Firefox browser, you can segment them as Firefox push subscribers. Send targeted notifications to each segment for better engagement.
Drip Campaign: Nurture your subscribers and build your brand by using Drip Push Notification campaign. Send a series of automated notifications whenever a new visitor subscribes. This way you can keep your subscribers engaged to your website and increase repeat visits.
AB Testing: Do AB testing for your push notification campaign. You can test multiple parameters of push notification and see which one works best for your subscribers.
Auto Push: You can set Auto Push on for your post. Whenever a new article is published, the platform will send push notification to subscribers automatically.
Triggered Campaign: Create an auto-trigger campaign based on customer action. If you are offering free e-book and customer has downloaded, you can trigger a specific push notification to be sent to them automatically.
Schedule Your Notifications: Schedule push notifications so you don’t miss to send notifications during the weekend, or on vacation. Schedule your notifications to be sent in subscriber’s time zone and when they are most active.
Analytics: Optimize your campaigns using the Push Analytics data. Check out how each notification performed. Analyze to see which days, notification, campaigns are giving you best result and accordingly make changes in your push notification strategy.
Set Up Instructions
Follow this article for PushEngage plugin setup.
For HTTP website:
For HTTPS website:
For Configuring PushEngage plugin:
Please send us your query through Contact Us page, or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install PushEngage from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the PushEngage plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress. Follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- To enable single step opt-in (only HTTPS website), follow the below instructions as mentioned here or watch this Video
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«PushEngage Web Push Notifications» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fixed DOING_CRON variable fatal error in PHP version 8.0.
- Fixed wp-cli fatal errors in PHP version 8.0.
- Fixed development mode warnings and notices.
- Removed welcome notification UI.
- Plugin tested up to wordpress version 5.8.
- Added category segmentation feature.
- Plugin tested up to wordpress version 5.7.
- No longer to add manually service worker for HTTPS website.
- No longer to whitelist manually pushengage script in the WP Rocket.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added url auto segmentation feature.
- Fixed some backward compatibility issue.
- Fixed script namespace conflict issue.
- Fixed big image blur issue.
- Fixed scheduled post issue and multiple send issue.
- Security & Performance Fixes.
- Improved PushEngage WordPress plugin performance and now, accepting timezone in ISO format.
- Updated Readme.txt and user experience of plugin page.
- Removed FCM Settings tab. PushEngage now use VAPID for web Push Notifications.
- Fixed auto push in edit post page. Now if the page is edited and auto push is enabled, automatically web push notification will be sent to subscribers.
- Support PushEngage Notification for all wordpress post types. Now the web push notification will be sent to subscribers, when-ever user publishes any post types.
- Support for wordpress 5.0 and 5.0.1. PushEngage web push notification is made adapatable to the new changes from wordpress to improve the customer experience.
- Improved performance and fixed UI issues in subscription popup page. The page loading speed has been improved.
- Fixed subscripton dailog box issues to improve the subscribers experience and hence the improved subscription rate.
- Increased plugin performance. Handled PHP notices and warnings. Support for notification big image. Support for disables subscription popup option on load.
- Optimized the plugin and changes for new wordpress version to improve the customer user experience.
- Incorporated update site information in general settings tab.
- Remove single step optin from http site. Now single step optin is supported only for https sites.
- Plugin tested up to WordPress version 4.1.8 to improve the user experience with PushEngage web push notifications.
- Incorporated large safari popup with segments, large safari popup and quick install option in subsciption dialogbox tab.
- Fixed issues in general settings.
- Fixed issues with subscription dailogbox.
- Fixed notification title issue while sending post notification.
- Fixed slow page loading issue.
- Fixed wordpress compatibility issues.
- Fixed issue in scheduled notification with segments.
- Fixed auto push functionality in general settings section.
- Updated new plugin design and functionality.
- Improved page speed and API response.
- Updated plug-in description and tags
- UTM parameter settings are incorporated in general settings.
- Fixed special characters issue while sending the notification.
- Support for wordpress version 4.7
- Fixed issue while posting printing an array.
- Require interaction of a notification option is now available in general settings.
- Updated require interaction functionality while creating notification.
- Fixed display send notification checkbox issue in scheduled notification section.
- Fixed issue in save draft checkbox display issue.
- Updated dashboard page user interface.
- HTTPS installation issues fixed.
- Fixed notification issue while saving the post as draft.
- Fixed notification issue in New Post section.
- Resolved HTTPS issue and fixed minor issues.
- Fixed CSS issue. Incorporated advanced options for new notification section(Segments, Scheduled, User Interarction and Expiry)
- This version upgrades the dashboard with several new features. Also, fixed a CSS Bug. Recommend to upgrade immediately.
- This version fixes some minor issues in plugin. Upgrade immediately.
- Initial release.