Gallery Face Groups
This plugin recognizes faces on the pictures of a gallery, and groups pictures by people present on the shot.
Saves a lot of time of finding friends and yourself on the pictures of big events.
See for yourself how it works:
* Operates with most popular Gallery plugin for WordPress – NextGEN Gallery.
* Saves your visitors plenty of time when finding pictures on them and friends.
* You can set the threshold for face matching.
* When new pictures added to the gallery – no need to re-process old ones.
* Easy to insert the grouped pages into any page – using shortcodes.
* Generates pages by request as well.
* Using high-tech biometry
* Looks cool =)
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Gallery Face Groups, and click to install. You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Configure the plugin ( you may need to get Application Key – it’s free and takes about 5 minutes )
- This plugin cooperates with NextGEN Gallery plugin – must be installed.
- Does your plugin works only with NextGEN Gallery ?
Currently yes, working on others.
- What the threshold is for ?
Threshold defines when we presume the face belongs to the same person.
- What the timeout is for ?
Timeout defines how often we process next picture. No not to overload really week free hosting set it higher, although on most free hosting 1 second still works.
- More Information
For more information, feel free to visit the plugin page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Gallery Face Groups» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
V1.0.1 – 20.06.2016
V1.0.0 – 01.06.2016
Initial public release