Ever had someone comment on a post on your site that is really old? With the Advanced Comment Control plugin you can automatically disable commenting on old posts, or only allow certain roles to comment on certain post types. This is one of the easiest ways to handle spam and trolls.
What can you do with the Advanced Comment Control plugin for WordPress?
- Disable comments on select post types older than a certain date.
- Disable comments on select post types with more than a set number of comments.
- Disable pings/trackbacks on select post types older than a certain date.
- Disable pings/trackbacks on select post types with more than a set number of comments.
- Set roles that can always comment on select post types.
- Set roles that can never comment on select post types.
- Set rules for logged in or logged out users.
You can follow the development of this plugin at GitHub!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
advanced-comment-controldirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Update the Advanced Comment Control settings under the Comments menu in your WordPress dashboard.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Advanced Comment Control» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Removing debug code
- Adding ability to disable Pings/Trackbacks
- Fixing typo in PHP function call
- Adding Serbo-Croatian language files
- Actually disable rules if disable rules is checked 🙂
- Added translation pot file
- Initial Release