WTS Custom Login replaces the WordPress login flow with custom login url. It allows you to have a cusomized login experience on your WordPress site. This also provide google captcha feature on login page. It also allow you easily and safely change the url of the login form page to anything you want. It doesn’t literally rename or change files in core, nor does it add rewrite rules. The wp-admin directory and wp-login.php page become inaccessible, so you should bookmark or remember the url. This is useful for sites who want to use WordPress’ built-in users functionality, but only want to change look and want to have secure login into wordpress dashboard. Automatic updates are great for WordPress security because many users never update their plugins or their WordPress installs. But due to cusomization in site, auto updates it break your site so for this plugin provide features to disable the wordpress.
- Set page for Login form
- Customize the Login Page, with a logo, background, image, form colors and more!
- It allow you easily and safely change the url of the login form page to anything you want
- Add reCaptcha to the Login form.
- Provide option to Enable/Disable wordpress updates
Please use WordPress support forum to ask any query.
- Download the plugin .zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
- In the WordPress admin (yourdomain.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the «Add New» button on the main plugins screen.
- On the following screen, click the «Upload Plugin» button.
- Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin .zip file, select it and click the «Install Now» button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click «Activate Plugin» and enjoy!
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WTS Custom Login» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Tested against wordpress version 5.6
- Fixed different-different functionalities issues due to wordpress update.
- Preview and login screen design changes.
- Tested against wordpress version 5.5.3
- Fixed theme selection issues due to wordpress update.= 1.2.1 =
- Tested against wordpress version 5.4.2
- Instead of making page in wp-admin we are now providing on the fly custom login page url
- Added a new feature where user can add text for logo instead uploading logo image
- Fixed a glitch realted to google recaptha on login page
- minor changes to fix updation issues.
- Removed skin effect after activating plugin from wp-admin, limited to only setting page
- Added three more themes for login page.
- Added remember me functionality.
- Tested upto wordpress 5.2.2 and theme changes
- Initial Release
- Initial Release