THIS PLUGIN IS DEPRECATED
Due to the migration from Mozilla OpenBackpack to Badgr.io, this plugin no longer works and is no longer maintained.
Adds a widget for displaying Open Badges on your blog.
THIS PLUGIN IS DEPRECATED AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED.
WPBadgeDisplay is a WordPress plugin for displaying Open Badges on your blog. The plugin’s theme widget allows users to easily configure the display of badges that are associated with a particular email address.
WPBadgeDisplay stores an email and user id associated with an Open Badges Backpack account. This information is used to pull in data from Open Badges Backpack for display on the host site. The Badges data itself is not stored.
The email, user id, and badge data are not shared with any undisclosed third parties. This information can be deleted at any time by removing the email from the widget settings form, disabling or uninstalling this plugin altogether, or using the WordPress Personal Data Eraser feature.
A user can see the id of any WPBadgeDisplay widgets configured with their email, their Open Badges ID as determined by WPBadgeDisplay, and their Badge data as WPBadgeDisplay sees it, by using the WordPress Personal Data Exporter
- Download the WPBadgeDisplay plugin, moving the WPBadgeDisplay folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server, and install it like any other WordPress plugin.
- Add the badge widget to your theme by navigating to Appearance -> Widgets in the WordPress administrative panel. There, you can specify where you’d like to display badges (for example, your theme’s main sidebar).
- Configure the widget by adding the email address badges are associated with, and adding an optional title that will display above your badges.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WPBadgeDisplay» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Updated for GDPR compliance
- Code cleanup
- Support for multiple widgets per site with different email addresses
- Updated to use production endpoints
- Initial release