Select from a variety of icon fonts, and see them right in the visual editor with the simplest icon font tools avaialbe,
See the screenshots to preview the super simple user interface.
Includes Font Awesome 4 (369 Icons)
Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS. (and coming soon to a wp editor near you!).
Check out the font awesome website here Fontawesome.io
Includes Genericons Set (62 Icons)
Genericons are vector icons embedded in a webfont designed to be clean and simple keeping with a generic aesthetic.
Use genericons for instant HiDPI, to change icon colors on the fly, or even with CSS effects such as drop-shadows or gradients!
Genericons website here genericons.com/
Include Fontallic (2122 Icons)
And more in the visual editor with filter-search and rich content editing at your fingertips
This font includes 13 fonts: (Linecons, Typicons, Fontelico, Iconic, Modern Pictograms, Entypo, Meteocons, MFG Labs, Maki, Web Symbols, Brandico, Zocial, Elusive)
Fontallic website http://fontello.com
Copyright (C) 2013 by Designmodo Author: Designmodo for Smashing Magazine License: CC BY () Homepage: http://designmodo.com/linecons-free/<h3>Typicons</h3> (c) Stephen Hutchings 2012 Author: Stephen Hutchings License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://typicons.com/<h3>Fontelico</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by Fontello project Author: Crowdsourced, for Fontello project License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://fontello.com<h3>Entypo</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by Daniel Bruce Author: Daniel Bruce License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://www.entypo.com<h3>Iconic</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by P.J. Onori Author: P.J. Onori License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://somerandomdude.com/work/iconic/<h3>Modern Pictograms</h3> Copyright (c) 2012 by John Caserta. All rights reserved. Author: John Caserta License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://thedesignoffice.org/project/modern-pictograms/<h3>Meteocons</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by Alessio Atzeni Author: Alessio Atzeni License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://www.alessioatzeni.com<h3>MFG Labs</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by Daniel Bruce Author: MFG Labs License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://www.mfglabs.com/<h3>Maki</h3> Copyright (C) Mapbox, LCC Author: Mapbox License: BSD (https://github.com/mapbox/maki/blob/gh-pages/LICENSE.txt) Homepage: http://mapbox.com/maki/<h3>Zocial</h3> Copyright (C) 2012 by Sam Collins Author: Sam Collins License: MIT (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php) Homepage: http://zocial.smcllns.com/<h3>Brandico</h3> (C) 2012 by Vitaly Puzrin Author: Crowdsourced, for Fontello project License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage:<h3>Elusive</h3> Copyright (C) 2013 by Aristeides Stathopoulos Author: Aristeides Stathopoulos License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://aristeides.com/<h3>Web Symbols</h3> Copyright (c) 2011 by Just Be Nice studio. All rights reserved. Author: Just Be Nice studio License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/OFL) Homepage: http://www.justbenicestudio.com/
- Simple option to select the icon font family you prefer
- Easily select an icon in the visual editor window
- Search and instantly Filter through the icons to get the one you want quickly
- See the icons in the visual editor
- Adjust the colour and size of the icons (and any other text elements in the editor)
- Includes Font Awesome 4
- Includes Genericons
- Include Fontallic with 13 fonts (Linecons, Typicons, Fontelico, Iconic, Modern Pictograms, Entypo, Meteocons, MFG Labs, Maki, Web Symbols, Brandico, Zocial, Elusive)
- More Great Font Icon Sets
- Include fonts in your template file with simple html
- Fiddly shortcode nonsense for Font Awesome
- your requested feature!! or any icon font set your little heart desires – Rate this plugin (favourably would be prefferable) and let me know what features / fonts you’d like to see included.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
- upload the zip file in the backend of WordPress, plugins -> add new -> upload….or…
- Search for the plugin from the backend of WordPress, plugins -> add new -> search
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the icon button in any page with a visual editor, select the icon you want from the drop down and see it appear in the editor.
- Adjust the icon color and size by selecting it, (making sure you’ve ‘shown the kitchen sink’ in the WP editor) use the font size drop down or color button on the 3rd row
- In the visual editor ?
Hellz yeah! you’ll see those little critters right in there. Click the drop down, search or peruse, click and it’ll be visible in your content, highlight it and add a little color, maybe a font size, go crazy – you deserve to live a little.
- Are the icons really awesome?
Damn skippy, The initial plugin release contains the fantastic Font Awesome 4 font icon set and future versions will allow you to select between various font icon sets, as well as apply as many of the additional font awesome features as I can manage to include, and make user friendly via the editor.
- what about a shortcode, because I don’t like to actually see my content in the editor, I much prefer to fiddle about with such things, and I want a little more flexibility?
Its coming, please be patient, I will allow full access to font awesome via a shortcode as a plugin option soon along with many other cool features.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Fontallic Easypromoweb» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WP Fontallic Easypromoweb» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Update and test with WP 5.2.3
- Fix rotate and flip
- Fix duplicate input from dropdown select
- Add new option to put your class name
- Update and test with WP 4.9.1
- Initial Stable Release, take her for a ride, and let me know what you think.