Price Based on Country for WooCommerce allows you to sell the same product in multiple currencies based on the country of the customer.
How it works
The plugin detects automatically the country of the website visitor throught the geolocation feature included in WooCommerce (2.3.0 or later) and display the currency and price you have defined previously for this country.
You have two ways to set product’s price for each country:
- Calculate price by applying the exchange rate.
- Set price manually.
When country changes on checkout page, the cart, the order preview and all shop are updated to display the correct currency and pricing.
Sell and receive payments in different currencies, reducing the costs of currency conversions.
The extension include a country switcher widget to allow your customer change the country from the frontend of your website.
Shipping currency conversion
Apply currency conversion to Flat and International Flat Rate Shipping.
Compatible with WPML
WooCommerce Product Price Based on Countries is officially compatible with WPML.
Upgrade to Pro
This plugin offers a Pro addon which adds the following features:
- Guaranteed support by private ticket system.
- Automatic updates of exchange rates.
- Add an exchange rate fee.
- Round to nearest.
- Display the currency code next to price.
- Compatible with the WooCommerce built-in CSV importer and exporter.
- Thousand separator, decimal separator and number of decimals by pricing zone.
- Currency switcher widget.
- Support to WooCommerce Subscriptions by Prospress .
- Support to WooCommerce Product Bundles by SomewhereWarm .
- Support to WooCommerce Product Add-ons by WooCommerce .
- Support to WooCommerce Bookings by WooCommerce .
- Support to WooCommerce Composite Product by SomewhereWarm.
- Support to WooCommerce Name Your Price by Kathy Darling.
- Bulk editing of variations princing.
- Support for manual orders.
- More features and integrations is coming.
- WooCommerce 3.4 or later.
- If you want to receive payments in more of one currency, a payment gateway that supports them.
- Download, install and activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Product Price Based on Country and configure as required.
- Go to the product page and sets the price for the countries you have configured avobe.
Adding a country selector to the front-end
Once you’ve added support for multiple country and their currencies, you could display a country selector in the theme. You can display the country selector with a shortcode or as a hook.
[wcpbc_country_selector other_countries_text=»Other countries»]
do_action(‘wcpbc_manual_country_selector’, ‘Other countries’);
Customize country selector (only for developers)
- Add action «wcpbc_manual_country_selector» to your theme.
- To customize the country selector:
- Create a directory named «woocommerce-product-price-based-on-countries» in your theme directory.
- Copy to the directory created avobe the file «country-selector.php» included in the plugin.
- Work with this file.
How might I test if the prices are displayed correctly for a given country?
If you are in a test environment, you can configure the test mode in the setting page.
In a production environment you can use a privacy VPN tools like TunnelBear or ZenMate
You should do the test in a private browsing window to prevent data stored in the session. Open a private window on Firefox or on Chrome
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Price Based on Country for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Price Based on Country for WooCommerce» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «Price Based on Country for WooCommerce» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fixed: The Cartflows plugin creates upsell orders with an incorrect product’s price.
- Fixed: PHP error on the options page when a deprecated Pro version is installed.
- Added: Tested up WooCommerce 7.5.
- Fixed: Style issues on admin pages for the Spanish language.
- Tweak: Improvements in the function that detects cache plugins.
- Added: Tested up WooCommerce 7.4.
- Added: «0.10» to the «Reduce the converted price» options.
- Fixed: the «Do not adjust taxes based on location» field always shows unchecked on the pricing zone settings.
- Fixed: Typo on the invalid ID error message.
- Added: Tested up WooCommerce 7.3.
- Added: New setup wizard to help store owners configure the WooCommerce geolocation feature.
- Added: The country and currency switcher widgets now support Flags!
- Added: Admin interface improvements.
- Added: Export and import pricing zones.
- Added: Re-order pricing zones.
- Added: Enable/Disable pricing zones.
- Added: Support for Google Listing and Ads plugin.
- Added: Compatible with the new WooCommerce Cart and Checkout blocks.
- Tweak: New price loading animation
Take a look at the new features introduced in version 3.0