Multiple payment methods
Accept multiple payment methods, including:
- American Express
- Diners Club International
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- PayPal Pay Later
- Viva Wallet
- Bancontact QR
- Tbi Bank
- WeChat Pay
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Pay by Bank
- Cash (Viva Spot)
- e-Banking (DIAS)
Supports saved cards
Your customers can pay using cards they have saved during past purchases, even from other merchants
Adapts to customer
It adapts intelligently to the customer, showing payment methods most likely to convert, considering past customer behavior across merchants
Integrate the Viva Wallet Smart Checkout with your WooCommerce store to process and sync your payments and help you sell more
Sign up with Viva Wallet to get a payments gateway, your IBAN-enabled local merchant account, and a debit Mastercard for your expenses.
No need to have a separate account for settlement. Your money is settled in your Viva Wallet account the next day.
Spend it with your Viva Wallet Mastercard and set the payment acceptance fees as low as 0%. The app is easy to set up and has no monthly fees or hidden costs.
Viva Wallet is a European cloud-based Neobank in over 23 European countries, offering payment solutions to thousands of businesses across Europe.
Why use Viva Wallet?
- One stop-shop for your payments, without the need to have a separate settlement account
- Next day settlement and up to 0% payment processing fees
- No authorization, refund or other hidden fees
- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance
- Support for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Integrated AI-powered risk management and anti-fraud system
- Payments are protected with 3D Secure, leading to lower chargeback rates
- Easy to use check-out experience for your customers
- One-time integration with quick set up and automatic updates
- Refunds / partial refunds directly from your store
- Real-time monitoring of your sales and transactions
- Reliable, state-of-the-art, cloud-based infrastructure so you don’t miss a payment
Why use Viva Wallet Smart Checkout?
Enjoy a conversion increase
- Payment in less than 30 secs, even less when using digital wallet or saved card
- Supports saved cards (browser), recurring payments, pre-authorizations, open amount
- Remembers customer saved cards & preferences across merchants & countries without the need for the customer to create an account
- Offers multiple payment methods
- Dynamically shows payment methods most likely to convert
- In 17 local languages and 10 local currencies
- Optimized for any device
- Card decline recovery: based on the customer’s past payment behavior, we prompt the customer to re-try a declined card payment
It is continually self-updated, ensuring
- constant regulatory compliance,
- constant improvements to customer experience and conversion,
- additional payment methods as they grow in popularity.
For detailed installation instructions, visit our Developer Portal.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Viva Wallet Smart Checkout for your WooCommerce store» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Viva Wallet Smart Checkout for your WooCommerce store» ha sido traducido a 4 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Update readme file with all the available payment methods
change default checkout icon size
populate FullName to Smart Checkout.
populate Site Title as a Customer Message to Smart Checkout.
populate RequestLang for all supported languages.
change default title, description and icon for checkout page.
change plugin name.
disableCash rule for smart checkout.
Actualización del código.