Better Website. Better Business. WebSitter Pro is a marketing and operations tool that encompasses user experience, digital marketing and website maintenance to optimize your business’s online presence. Our all-in-one platform streamlines the critical business information on your website and Google My Business directory listings – giving you and every member of your team on-demand control of provider profiles and location information like never before.
This WordPress plugin is built to connect to and display information from WebSitter Pro software.
Features of WebSitter Pro:
- FREE version available for up to 5 doctors
- SEO dashboard & Google My Business integration add-on available
- Complex provider bios with completely configurable functionality, look and feel
- Dozens of fields in the Doctor bios that can be utilized as filters in the doctor search on the website
- Ability to have doctors practice in multiple locations at custom times
- Fully configurable service structure for all specialties – specialities and subspecialties can be completely customized to the practice needs
- Integrated location page creation and configuration
- Doctor profiles can be completely managed and maintained by each of the doctors or optionally by administrators – no programming required
- Centralized database, both for you and your website as well as for your scheduling staff
- Easy ZocDoc integration
- No scalability limitations (e.g. doctors, locations, Services, etc.)
- Non-WordPress API available for proprietary software development needs
Why Use WebSitter Pro:
- Always current (website) information: Data management for your website has never been easier. Our easy to use system allows for a decentralized management that doesn’t require website developers or marketers.
- Improved online visibility – Google-My-Business Integration: The seamless integration of Google-My-Business enables your organization to update your GMB listings with the press of a button, based on the information that is already in your system. No need for additional data entry and GMB maintenance.
- Search Engine Optimization. Your customers are looking for you online. Make sure the information they find is up-to-date for an efficient customer experience and journey. The ability for more complex and comprehensive provider bios further improve your SEO.
- Maintenance from anywhere. Anyone from your team can make the necessary real-time profile and location changes to your website. No coding or digital marketing experience is required and no direct access to the website is required.
- Workflow: Our integrated workflow functionality allows you to manage the approval of changes easily and efficiently.
- Streamlined Process: Our all-in-one platform streamlines the content for all your key needs and makes it available and accessible for your website, your front desk and appointment scheduling, your operations team and your Google-My-Business listings.
- Multi-website listings: If you have more than one website where your bios need to be showcased, no need to manage them multiple times. Websitter Pro allows you to display bios on multiple websites at the same time and all with the most current information.
Support available on the phone and via email:
- Implementation services: We can help you with implementation, either through one of our partners or with our dedicated WebSitter Pro staff.
- Agency and developer support: Agencies and developers can use our support hotline to receive help.
- Maintenance: WebSitter Pro can help you maintain the software even post implementation.
- WordPress Support: WebSitter Pro stays current to work with the newest WordPress version.
Reach the top of search results with WebSitter Pro today.
Go to WordPress admin panel -> Plugins -> Add New.
Search for WebSitter Pro, install it and activate it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the WebSitter Pro plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
– Either upload it by going to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins » Add New or
– go to Download
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Visit the ‘WebSitter Pro’ menu item in your admin sidebar
For more installation information go to [https://websitterpro.pointsgroup.com/installation/] (https://websitterpro.pointsgroup.com/installation/)
How can I reach out for more help?
To contact WebSitter Pro support, please reach out to your account specialist or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there any way to test WebSitter Pro before I purchase?
Absolutely! Our free version gives you full access to WebSitter Pro. In addition, if you are a practice with less than 6 doctors, you can use WebSitter Pro absolutely FREE! This also includes the usage of our WordPress plugin, which makes it a breeze to integrate it in your website. Subscriptions with more doctors come with a free one-week trial.
Can someone manage WebSitter Pro for me?
Definitely. We can set you up with one of our implementation partners who can configure WebSitter Pro and/or handle the on-going management. They can even provide training for all user types, including doctors, admins and call center/front desk staff. In addition, WebSitter Pro provides additional support. Go to our support page for more information.
As a doctor, can I have my assistant updated my profile?
WebSitter Pro has two different license types: Doctor licenses and Admin licenses. Admin licenses are less expensive.
Once I updated a doctor profile in the database, is it immediately effective and searchable?
Yes, as soon as profile changes are approved, all fields are immediately available and and updated on the website and available for the scheduling staff.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WebSitter Pro» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WebSitter Pro» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
4.0.11 (January 28, 2021)
Added doctor affiliations display.
4.0.10 (January 27, 2021)
4.0.04 (January 21, 2021)
Fixed the parsing of doctor awards image files
4.0.03 (January 14, 2021)
Added the GMB listing link field
4.0.02 (December 22, 2021)
Added the Additional Address info field
4.0.01 (October 12, 2021)
Added the Assistant Info field
4.0.0 (September 21, 2021)
Rebranded from TriageTrak to WebSitter Pro.
3.2.7 (July 28, 2021)
Add api key for zipcode api.
3.2.6 (June 2, 2021)
3.2.5 (June 1, 2021)
3.2.4 (April 28, 2021)
Sort doctor award files.
3.2.3 (April 20, 2021)
Filtering zip codes within a 50 mile radius.
3.2.2 (April 6, 2021)
3.2.1 (March 24, 2021)
Added review button for doctors.
3.2.0 (March 9, 2021)
Added sort by dnd_order for doctors list.
3.1.0 (January 18, 2021)
Added alphabet for the doctor and location filter.
3.0.0 (July 7, 2020)
Rewritten all dynamic call to API.
Added import data functionality.
Added auto-update for changes from the API.
Added publication info for the doctor page.
2.4.0 (May 7, 2020)
WPBackery shortcodes compatibility.
Ability to generate shortcodes from plugin settings page.
Updated redirect handler for a single doctor and location pages.
Added handler for internal schedule links.
Added additional options for styles.
Added locations photo.
Added custom dynamic styles instead of inline.
2.3.0 (January 30, 2020)
Added page titles for doctor/location pages.
Optimized js integration with API.
Compatibility with biography editor for doctor content.
Fixed IE bugs.
Fixed handler for doctor and location links.
2.2.0 (January 22, 2020)
Added German translates.
Compatibility with drag and drop sorting functionality in API.
Fixed bugs with old select2 version.
2.1.0 (November 24, 2019)
Updated security tweaks.
Fixed problems with expired data access.
Link headshot and physician’s name to their profile page.
2.0.1 (October 25, 2019)
Fixed bugs with page reload.
Updated functionality for empty data.
2.0.0 (September 19, 2019)
This is the first public version.