Subscription Payu Latam works together with the Woocommerce subscriptions plugin.
Receive recurring payments for the countries Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
- Note:! Important you must request payu support to activate payment processing using the SDK
- English – default, always included
- English : Spanish, Español de españa, Colombia, México y Perú
Contribute repository on github
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- To configure the plugin you must go to: WooCommerce / Adjustments / Finish Purchase and Locate the tab Payu Latam Subscription.
- Configure the plugin by entering Merchant id, Account id, Apikey, Apilogin provided by payu
- Save Changes, if you have not done the configuration correctly you will be shown a warning, pay attention to this.
- Remember you must ensure that the payment processing with the SDK is active
Countries in which its use is available ?
Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
Are you required to use a ssl certificate ?
Si. But it is advisable that you consider using it since it is revealing for browsers
How do I prove its operation ?
You must go to the Woocommerce settings / finalize purchase / Payu Latam Subscription and change the testing environment
Remember to try in the testing environment with the credentials offered by payU latam see credentials
What should I take into account for production ?
Have the activation of the SDK
Why is not charging in the indicated interval ?
You can not change the price, interval and period of the subscription product once you have created it and you would have made at least the first subscription by a user
What else should I keep in mind, that you have not told me ?
- You need to use the Woocommerce subscriptions
- You must set the number of decimals to zero, see screenshots.
- PayU does not allow Sign-up fee, see screenshots.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Subscription Payu Latam» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial stable release
- Fixed do_action and refactor
- Translation missing
- fixed domain translation
- Requires OpenSSL version 1.0.1
- Fixed conflict load instance plugin
- Translate portuguese Brazil
- fixed retries for subscription day
- fixed PLAN_MAX_PAYMENT_ATTEMPTS for interval day
- fixed redirect payment when payment is pending
- fixed for not generate card token
- fixed disable button submit for not generate card token
- compatibility with version 5.0 of wordpress
- update version for static files
- add paymnet fields
- Fixed load admin/payu-settings.php
- Updated languages
- Added SweetAlert2
- Refactor languages
- Fixed trial days and refactor
- Refactor, added languages
- Fixed plan name quantity products
- Fixed url notification
- Verify status subscription pending for payment
- Added media query css for mobile
- Added subscription status change by confirmation page
- Fixed currency switch
- Added luhn algorithm
- Delete client when cancelled subscription
- Updated readme version Woocommerce
- Update for install plugin Woocommerce subscriptions
- Fixed create cliente id
- Updated readme version wordpress
- Updated supports method payment
- Refactor on checkout_place_order
- Updated get plan subscription
- Fixed in getPlanBySubscription
- Refactor confirmation_ipn
- Refactor update_status_subscriptions
- Refactor getPlanBySubscription