Create a Professional Basketball Team Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable website for your basketball team. Features a suite of basketball tools including basketball admin branding.
SportsPress for Basketball is currently in Beta. Please feel free to share your feedback with us so we can continue to develop and improve SportsPress for Basketball!
- Basketball Admin Branding to replace the SportsPress icon with a basketball
- Schedule Games (Fixtures & Results)
- Basketball Court Information & Maps
- Starting lineup and bench.
Looking for more advanced basketball functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your basketball team website.
SportsPress Themes for Teams
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress for Basketball.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- SportsPress 2.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SportsPress for Basketball, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type «SportsPress for Basketball» and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our basketball plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our basketball plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the game/team/player/staff pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Will SportsPress for Basketball work with my theme?
Yes; SportsPress for Basketball will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Can I import teams/players/staff/games?
Yes, CSV importers are included with the core SportsPress plugin. Go to Tools > Import and choose from one of the SportsPress CSV importers.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«SportsPress for Basketball» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Feature – Apply default sport setting for smoother installation.
- Tweak – Simplify substitutes and change label to bench.
- Tweak – Update TGMPA library.
- Tweak – Display basketball icon in place of SportsPress logo.
- Tweak – Display events as games.
- Tweak – Display venues as courts.
- Tweak – Display substitutes as bench.
- Tweak – Remove substitute dropdown.