In case you face any problem, contact us via the Forums.
SpiceForms is a Drag and Drop Form Builder which lets you build Responsive Forms without coding.
It can help you create contact forms, online surveys, FeedBack Forms etc without writing a single line of code.
Here are a few reasons to use SpiceForms
- Build Responsive Forms without Coding
- Manage Forms on Multiple Websites from a single dashboard.
- Create Conditions Logic using Visual Rule Builder
- Receive Submission Notifications on Multiple Email Address
- Create and Send Notifications to users filling out the Forms
- Embed Form on any Web Page / WordPress Site
- Use forms without even a website
SpiceForms is easy enough for a Novice yet powerful enough for an Expert. It is feature rich and intuitive at the same time.
Here is a list of features supported
- Multiple Field Support
- Powerful Drag and Drop Editor
- Notification Emails
- Conditional Rules
- Conditional Routing
- Custom Thank you Page
- Submission Manager
- Field Validations
- Styling Customization
- Easy Form Embed and Publish
- File Upload
Lets talk about the features in detail.
Multiple Field Support
Spice-forms currently support 10 field types.
- Text Box
- Text Area
- Text : This is for creating text labels
- Drop Down Field
- Radio Button
- Section Break
- Email Field
- Date Field
- Number Field
Powerful Drag and Drop Editor
With the SpiceForms editor, you can quickly create forms by dragging and dropping the fields. Here is what you can do via the editor
- Quickly Add / Delete and Reorder the Field
- Make a field required / Not required
- Customize the Field Label
- Customize the Field Size
- Customize the Place-holder Text
- Add a Custom Error etc.
- You can easily create smart Forms with the conditional Rules.
- SpiceForms has a Visual Condition Builder which lets you Hide / Display form fields based on user input.
- You may create as many conditions / rules as you want.
- Instantly receive a Notification Email when someone fills out your Form.
- Send Notification to multiple Email Address
- Receive the complete form submission data in the notification email.
- Set a custom reply-to address
Auto-responders are like notification mails for the users filling out the form. They support all features of Notification Mails
Conditional / Rule Based Routing
You can redirect a user to different url based on the form input.
Custom Thank you Message
You can also create a custom thank you message to display to users filling out the form.
- User can now ask for file uploads at the time of Form Submission
Form Styling Options
The Form Styling feature lets you customize the Form styling. Currently It is possible to Customize the
Form Background Color
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Button Text Size
- Button Color
Quickly Access all form submissions via the Submission Manager.
This is just the start and we have lots of features in store. We plan to closely work with our users and create features based on user feedback.
Here is a tentative list of features which we pln to develop in soming weeks / months
- Development of File Upload field (Completed)
- Development of Survey related fields like Star Rating
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Integration with Various Newsletters Services
- Multi Page Forms
- Math Formulas in Form
- Support for Custom CSS
More Styling Options
If you have any question , then contact us via the contact form here
- Download SpiceForms plugin.
- Upload the spiceforms folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create an account and start building forms.
- Publish Forms and start collecting data
- Drink Coffee
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«SpiceForms Form Builder» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «SpiceForms Form Builder» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
This is the first version. It lets you create forms without ever leaving the WordPress Panel