Let a visitor share your pages and content with friends on Google Plus with this Google Plus One button which floats at the bottom of your pages on the Skysa App Bar. Google Plus is a social network which connects all people who have a Google account. When a user clicks a Google Plus One button on your site, they will not only share the page with their friends on Google Plus, but it will also affect Google search results for the shared page.
- Install the Skysa Google Plus One App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > Google +1 on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Skysa Google +1 App» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release