Adds copyright notice at end of articles in full text RSS feeds, with back links to the blog and original article.
A notice gets attached at the bottom of feed articles like this
Original Article: Title of Article (linked to permalink)
Copyright Year. Blog Title (linked). All Rights Reserved
Your Blog title is linked to your blog Url. Your article title is linked to the article permalink.
Blog copyright notices are important as your feed gets freely distributed across the web and is republished without permission by RSS scrappers and autoblogs. After using this plugin, now RSS scrappers will link back to your site, which will suggest to search engines that your blog and article was the original source.
- Unzip the downloaded package
- Upload the folder with all files to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check your feed for the copyright notice.
- Q: How does it work?
A notice gets attached at the bottom of full text feed articles
*Original Article: Title of Article (linked to permalink)
*Copyright Year. Blog Title (linked). All Rights Reserved.
- Q: Where can I send feedback about this plugin?
- Q: Will the notice display on partial feeds?
The copyright notice will only display on full text feeds.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Simple Feed Copyright» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Cleaned code. Updated links
- Added Original Article title which links back to the original article permalink. Followed by the blog copyright notice.
- Initial release.