I recently worked on a site where I used the Shopp WordPress plugin to set up
E-Commerce. The first big issue that I ran across was allowing for user
customizations of products. For example, if a product can be engraved with a
name, includes the person’s initials, can include a message, etc. Shopp does
include the ability to add these kinds of user input fields, but it’s done
through a template tag. This means that you either have to apply it to all
items, or you need a developer to set it up on a per-product basis. My client
has quite a few products that are custom-made, and they really needed to be able
to set up these fields themselves.
In comes Shopp Improved. It creates a user interface to allow you to easily add
these fields to any product. The inputs can then be easily integrated into a
shopp product template with just a couple lines of code.
Requires PHP 5+.
- Verify that you have PHP5, which is required for this plugin.
- Upload the whole
shopp-improveddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I need the Shopp plugin to use this?
Yes. This plugin only extends Shopp, it is not a replacement.
- How do I add this to my Shopp template?
Just add these lines to your template:
<?php $shoppImproved = shoppImproved::getInstance(); $shoppImproved->get_inputs(); ?>
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Shopp Improved» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Use «new Product» directly to make sure the product exists
- Upgrade Xavisys Plugin Framework
- Updated to work with the newer versions of Shopp
- Released via WordPress.org
- Original Version