This plugin enables Google Analytics for your entire WordPress site. Lightweight and fast with plenty of great features. The first priority of this plugin is your SEO score.
- Track your website while not effecting your SEO score
- The fastest performance
- Well optimized plugin
- Drop-dead simple and easy to use
- Regularly updated and «future proof»
- Stays current with the latest tracking code
- Includes tracking code in header or footer
- Includes tracking code on all WordPress web pages
- Includes option to add your own custom markup
- Sleek plugin Settings page with toggling panels
- Option to disable tracking of admin-level users
- Option to enable page tracking in the Admin Area
- Easy to customize the tracking code
This is a lightweight plugin that inserts the required GA tracking code. To view your site statistics, visit your Google Analytics account.
GA Tracking Options
GA Feature Support
- Supports Display Advertising
- Supports Enhanced Link Attribution
- Supports IP Anonymization
- Supports Force SSL
- Supports Tracker Objects
- Supports Google Optimize
- Supports User Opt-Out
Also supports tracking links and conversions via the Custom Code setting. Learn more about Google Analytics!
User Data: This plugin does not collect any user data. Even so, the tracking code added by this plugin is used by Google to collect all sorts of user data. You can learn more about Google Privacy here.
Cookies: This plugin uses simple cookies for the visitor Opt-Out Box to remember user preference for opt-in or out of Google Analytics.
Services: This plugin does not connect to any third-party locations or services, but it does enable Google to collect all sorts of data.
Works with or without Gutenberg Block Editor
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Cryptothanks, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “cryptothanks” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our donation plugin and uploading it to your server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the «Plugin Settings» panel
- Enter your GA Tracking ID
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
Save changes and done. After 24-48 hours, you can log into your Google Analytics account to view your stats.
Note that it can take 24-48 hours after adding the tracking code before any analytical data appears in your Google Analytics account. To check that the GA tacking code is included, look at the source code of your web page(s). Learn more at the Google Analytics Help Center.
Restore Default Options
To restore default plugin options, either uninstall/reinstall the plugin, or visit the plugin settings > Restore Default Options.
Like the plugin?
If you like SEO Friendly GA, please take a moment to give a 5-star rating. It helps to keep development and support going strong. Thank you!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«SEO Friendly GA» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores