IMPORTANT UPGRADE INFO 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
Before upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 please make sure to deactivate the plugin first. Installations from 1.0.4 may not have the required tables
This plugin allows your visitors to rate a product or a service based on a series of criteria. It can be used as a simple rating system, or a complex matrix review one of up to 10 different criteria. It can be used for websites such as hotels, hosting review websites, business review websites, services review websites, polling and other kinds of rating systems and much more. It is very lightweight and works with wordpress native functions and hooks.
It is fully responsive both the client and admin ends.It is fully localizable and we include the .pot file to make easy.
You can join/follow the discussion about the plugin on its home page at http://www.freelanceresources.net/forums/forum/plugins-and-softwares/review-matrix/
If you have any bug issues, please report them at http://www.freelanceresources.net/forums/forum/plugins-and-softwares/review-matrix/ because that’s where we intend to keep track of all the information related to the plugin
- Shortcode Support
- Cookie based voting/rating (Debatable though)
- Full site activity
- MultiSite support
- Upload the
rating-review-matrixdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rmatrix-optionsof your installation and create a matrix or a few
- Associate a matrix you create to a post, page or custom post-type and voila!
- French .mo if included by default. That means, the plugin is included by default for a site that supports it
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Multi Rating & Review Matrix System» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Launch of the public version.
- Created the plugin’s component.
- Include Admin CSS
- Full translation Support
- More localization strings
- Fixed directory structure issue
- Added option checking to force / or not the user to login before voting
Fixed table creation in version 1.0.4