GDPR is a set of regulatory rules and regulations that you have to abide by in order to conduct online business within any country of the EU. Breaching GDPR will result in penalization.
If you want to collect data from any European Union citizen, you need to take consent from them; failing to do so can put your business at risk. Using plugins like PureDevs GDPR compliance can help you minimize the risk of getting penalized.
How to know that you need PureDevs GDPR Compliance?
- If you have visitors from the EU or potential to have visitors from the EU.
- If you use browser cookie or tracking pixels for analytical purposes
- If you use any drip marketing strategy like MailChimp or other third-party plugins to save users’ data
- If you use Live chat services to communicate with your website visitors
- If you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user’s data, you need GDPR compliance.
- If you want to enhance the authenticity, authority, and general trustworthiness.
Note: This plugin can only help you to meet compliance requirements. You are the one who is responsible for making sure all the compliance requirements are met.
Taking consent to load cookies in the browser
Lets you ask for user consent before loading your cookies in your visitor’s browser.
Consent for Terms and Conditions
Automatically navigate your user to your terms and conditions page to let them give you consent to load cookies.
Request for Data Archive
Autometically lets the admin know when the data access request is achived.
Let the user delete your stored data
Gives your user the flexibility to remove the data stored by your site.
Custom Cookie Option
You can select the region to which you want to ask for permission before loading your cookies.
Obliging this regulation is mandatory if you are
A WordPress website owners
It doesn’t matter whether you are an eCommerce site or a lead generator; if you load cookies on your user’s computer, you are prone to get penalized by GDPR.
If your audience includes EU visitors and you use tracking pixels like facebook pixels.
Sell product online
If your site collects user data from the user by form submission, account creation, email collection.
If you are tracking your traffic, collecting their email, and using tracking script like google analytics script
Manual installation is easy. It will take approximately less than a minute.
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org, unpack it and upload the [PureDevs GDPR compliance] folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > PureDevs GDPR compliance , to customize the content as per your needs.
You are good to go. Relish the delight of PureDevs GDPR compliance!
Q. Is this plugin only for WordPress sites?
A. Yes, this plugin is compatible only with WordPress sites. If your CMS lets you install the plugin, then that is the sign that it is compatible with your site.
Q. Is it future-proof?
A. Yes, we will keep updating the plugin and keep adding relevant, useful features that will be compatible with the future version of WordPress.
Q. Do I need any technical or development knowledge to operate the plugin?
A. No, you just need to know how to install a plugin. We have developed it with easy to navigate extremely user-friendly features.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«PureDevs GDPR compliance» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Version 1.0 Initial Release
-Default functionality changes.
-Minor bug fixing and interface changes.
- New feature: ability to control the opacity of cookie banner.
- New feature: ability to customize the banner text.
- Bug fixing: mobile interactivity issue has been fixed.
- Minor bug fixes and quality of life improvements.