Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce lets you share your WooCommerce products to your Google Merchant account using content APIs and automate the product sync for running high-performing Google Shopping campaigns for your WooCommerce products to boost ROAS (Revenue on Ad Spends). One-click integration with your Google Merchant Center account and you are set to have your products on Google Search & Display network. You can schedule your product sync for unlimited products from your WooCommerce shop.
Do a real-time product feed for your WooCommerce products and show them to the Google audience with easy integration to your Google Merchant Center. Over the last 6 years, understanding our customers and their need, we have developed our latest plugin, built with rich and valuable features to keep your products up to date on the Google platform.
REAL-TIME PRODUCT FEED TO YOUR GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER IN JUST 2 STEPS, MAP GOOGLE ATTRIBUTES AND CATEGORIES TO YOUR WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCTS
- Product Feed Manager for Google Merchant Center using powerful and real-time content API
- Sync unlimited products from your WooCommerce store to your Google Merchant Center
- Get real-time approval status along with error description (for disapproved products) from google for your products in the Dashboard
- Schedule your product updates (Daily/Weekly) (Pro)
- Batch wise product sync that is compatible with 100000+ products
- More filters to select products for sync in Merchant Center (Upcoming)
- Product feed manager for Facebook catalog (Upcoming)
- Product feed manager for Microsoft catalog (Upcoming)
- Product feed manager for Snapchat, Pinterest and Tiktok catalog (Upcoming)
Here is how you can configure the plugin without any hassle and start scaling your ecommerce business faster.
Conversios is compatible with following major plugins
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Brands️
- WooCommerce Brands
Fast track and scale your ecommerce business to new heights by unlocking more advanced tracking and enabling complete Google shopping solutions for your WooCommerce store. Give a try to our pro version.
What is Google Shopping and how does it work?
Google Shopping helps sellers make their shops and products available for millions of users across Google.Google Shopping is a new product discovery experience. The goal is to make it easy for users to research purchases, find information about different products, their features and prices, and then connect with sellers to make their purchase. Google Shopping enables users to view product information from the sellers that is updated on a regular basis by sellers. Online retailers submit feeds containing product information to Google Shopping. Since this product information comes directly from the seller, this means we’re able to show the current prices, latest offers and current product availability. Hence, Google Shopping helps ecommerce businesses find more customers to their websites.
How do sellers enroll for Google Shopping?
Create Merchant Center Account: Once you have an account open, verify important details like your business and contact information.
Upload your products: Prepare your product info to submit through a feed, or automatically sync your product data from e-commerce shop
Show your products across Google: Opt your product data into programmes, like surfaces across Google, Shopping ads, local inventory ads and Shopping Actions, to highlight your products to shoppers across Google.
Our plugin helps WooCommerce shop owners in automating everything that is required to get eligible for Google Shopping. You do not need to get into any technicalities, the plugin will take care of all in most of the cases.
What is Google Merchant Center?
Google Merchant Center helps millions of people discover, explore, and buy your products. With its family of features and deep reporting tools, it brings you different ways to get the right products to the right customers. In simpler words, in order to start using Google Shopping benefits you need to create a Google Merchant Center account and fill your basic business information before you start uploading your product data for Google Shopping.
How can I unclaim the domain in my Google Merchant Center and reclaim it via the plugin?
Below are the steps to unclaim and reclaim domain(via plugin) in GMC:
Unclaim the domain:
-> Login to the Merchant Center account in which your site domain is claimed.
-> Go to Settings -> Business Information -> Website.
-> Enter a new website domain or another domain(ex: https://ytpr12345.io – it can be non-existence) in the website section, and click continue. Here is the screenshot link for reference.
After following the above steps, you will lose the claim for your previously verified and claimed website domain.
Reclaim the domain via plugin:
-> Login to the WordPress backend.
-> Go to Conversios Plugin -> Google Shopping.
-> Click on the domain claim link or refresh button to claim the domain. Here is the screenshot link which highlights the link and button.
After following the above steps, the plugin will automatically claim and verify the website domain in your connected Google Merchant Center account.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.0.3 – 06/02/2023
- Few improvements and security enhancements.
1.0.2 – 02/02/2023
- In this release, with the addition of filter capability in product feed, functions like searching and applying multiple filters will now be possible for product lists for Google merchant center. For improved user experience, the product listing page will also feature a new UI interface.
- We have also made Minor adjustments and enhancements.
1.0.1 – 17/01/2023
- In this release, we have fixed few bugs which have improved product feed functionality and made certain enhancements to product listing page.
1.0.0 – 10/01/2023
- Initial release of Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce.
- Users will be able to sync WooCommerce products to Google Merchant Center without any hassle of creating XML feed files. Powerful and real-time Google powered Content API integration for product feed management.
- Get real-time approval status for your products in the Dashboard.
- Get error descriptions for disapproved products in the Dashboard.
- Schedule interval for automatic product updates for Google Shopping.
- Create product feed for 100000+ effortlessly.
- API based Google Merchant Center account management (Site verification. Domain claim, GMC account creation)