This plugin, like most things useful, grew out of a need. I had a Prezi
and I had a WordPress blog. I Googled for a few hours, trying to find a way to embed one within the other, and found some
dirty hacks that ended up not working, as well as a plugin or two that didn’t work, or only half worked. When I realized
that there were no good solutions for this issue, I decided to create one.
This plugin is based on simplicity, making it extremely robust. On the back end, it is actually only a few lines of code.
It takes the embed code that Prezi provides when clicking the share option through their site and simply inserts the
necessary values that are needed to render a working Prezi.
I hope that you all find this plugin as useful as I have!
If this plugin has been helpful, please take a moment to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>"]in any post or page were you want to embed a Prezi.
To find your Prezi ID, the easiest solution is to simply copy the URL of your Prezi, which should look something
like this: http://prezi.com/<Prezi ID>/<Prezi Slug>. If you paste that URL exactly as it is, the plugin is
now smart enough to extract the ID for you. Alternatively, if you would like to do it the hard way, you can
manually extract the <Prezi ID> from that same URL.
Prezi Embedder Options
In addition to a simple embed, you can also set some additional embed options:
- align (default = none): Aligns the Prezi left, right, or center in your post.
- width (default = 500): Width of viewer in pixels.
- height (default = 400): Height of viewer in pixels.
- lock_to_path (default = 0): Whether to constrain user navigation to Prezi path (1), or let them roam free (0).
- autoplay (default = 0): Enables option at bottom of Prezi display to start autoplay.
- html5 (default = 1): True (1) to use new HTML5 viewer, false (0) to use Flash-based viewer.
The following shortcode is equivalent to
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>"], with default values explicitly set:
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>" width=500 height=400 lock_to_path=0 html5=1]
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Prezi Embedder» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Tested Up To 4.4
- Enhancement: Minor changes to embed code matching recent Prezi updates.
- Enhancement: Some under-the-hood cleanup.
- Bug Fix: In some cases the plugin would fail to startup with a warning about
PreziEmbedderclass not existing.
- Enhancement: Big news in this release is the addition of alignment. You can now center your Prezi
as well as align left or right. See installation tab for details.
- Enhancement: Added support for autoplay.
- Enhancement: Added new HTML5 option.
- Enhancement: Made user input sanitization more robust.
- Enhancement: Now uses Prezi’s latest embed code, which includes cross-browser
full-screen support through use of allowfullscreen attribute.
- Enhancement: Prezi Embedder is now fully
This means that we can now support users speaking all languages. If you are interested
in translating Prezi Embedder into a language that you speak, please
let me know!
- Bug Fix: Corrects issue with
lock_to_pathattribute. Thanks to lhkstudio for spotting this!
- Bug Fix: Corrected typos in readme.
- Update: Changed plugin URL.
- Bug Fix: Corrected some typos in the documentation.
- Enhancement: Cleaned up source code for easier reading.
- Enhancement: Shortcode now handles the full URL of the Prezi as an ID value (while still supporting just the id value).
- Enhancement: Added some simple error checking for attribute values.
- Released: Initial release.