This is no stand-alone-plugin – it is an extension for the FooGallery
- Install the plugin «FooGallery» by following its installation-instructions
- Upload this plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/photoswipe-foogallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Activate the plugin as FooGallery-Extension in FooGallery –> Extensions –> My Extensions (or something like this — see screenshots, but there it is in german)
- Creating a new gallery in FooGallery and set PhotoSwipe as Lightbox – and enjoy!
- I installed the plugin but I cannot find it in my gallery
You have to activate the plugin also in FooGallery –> Extensions
- There are multiple lightboxes loaded when I click on the thumbnail
Maybe you have also installed another general lightbox-plugin that hooks also on these thumbnails?
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«PhotoSwipe Lightbox for FooGallery Extension» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- updated PhotoSwipe Lightbox to current version 4.1.3
- small bugfix to hook only on foogallery-thumb-images – otherwise it could break other lightbox-plugins
- adding artwork / new screenshots, code-beautifying
- adding this readme.txt to get this plugin approved
- Renaming Plugin to get compatible with wordpress.org plugin directory rules
- Initial Version as I am using it since 4 years on my blog