Paid Member Subscriptions is the #1 WordPress membership plugin focused on growing recurring revenue.
Increase conversions and generate subscription revenue with a feature-packed membership solution. It lets you accept recurring payments, register and manage new members, create subscription plans and restrict access to premium content.
Paid Member Subscriptions is designed to help you kickstart your subscription business in just a few minutes and begin generating income as quickly as possible.
Integrates with WooCommerce, allowing you to restrict product viewing and purchasing to members-only as well, offer special discounted product price based on subscription plans as well as allow your customers to purchase subscription plans through the WooCommerce Checkout.
You can also use it to setup an Elementor membership site fast and easy.
Optimize Membership Monetization And Boost Your Revenue
Offer premium access and exclusive benefits for members, establishing a thriving paid community that generates income through membership fees or subscription plans. This is ideal for:
* Paid Membership Services
* Online Courses
* Online Coaching
* Online Consultancy Services
Automate Revenue Streams With Our Proven Membership Tools
Keep your focus on content creation while Paid Member Subscriptions takes care of consistently generating revenue for you through its automated recurring revenue model. This is ideal for:
* Content restriction on blogs, news sites, and content hubs
* Members-only content subscriptions
* Private WooCommerce Stores
* Members-Only WooCommerce Stores
Build And Grow Your Community While Also Monetizing It
Communities are all about collaboration. By giving members the opportunity to gain exposure, promote their services or create networking opportunities, you’re building a valuable community that people are willing to pay to be a part of. This is ideal for:
* Business Directories
* Member Directories
* Online Associations and Clubs
* Online Communities
Shortcodes & Blocks for Member Registration, Login, Content Restriction and managing Membership Plans
You can use one of the following shortcodes or available blocks to get started:
- [pms-register] – adds a front-end user registration form where users can purchase a membership level
- [pms-login] – create a front-end member login form
- [pms-restrict subscription_plans=»9,10″] Special content for members subscribed to the subscription plans that have the ID 9 and 10! [/pms-restrict] – to restrict content based on subscription plans or logged in status
- [pms-account] – setup a WordPress members area where members can easily edit their account information and manage their subscription plan(s)
- [pms-payment-history] – adds a front-end table with the member’s payment history
- [pms-recover-password] – adds a recover password password form, that enables users to reset their password if needed
You’ll find it really simple to restrict entire posts, pages or custom post types or just portions of them.
Restrict Content offers you options to:
- display content based on logged in status
- show content to members only, setup private pages for subscribers
- partial content display by using the [pms-restrict][/pms-restrict] shortcode
- display another template for restricted posts
restrict Gutenberg blocks
Integrates with Elementor page builder allowing you to restrict content for Elementor sections and widgets based on logged in status or subscription plans, by using the visual interface.
Accept PayPal or direct credit card payments from your subscribers. You can keep track of all member payments, payment statuses and purchased subscription plans. Access to detailed payment logs.
Ability to accept recurring payments through the PayPal Standard or Stripe payment gateways. The recurring setting can be forced or you can let the user choose whether he wants to subscribe for a recurring subscription or not.
Hierarchical Subscription Plans
You can create an unlimited number of hierarchical subscription plans (eg: Free, Silver, Gold). Each new user can choose a membership plan (subscription) during the registration process.
Existing users can purchase a subscription plan from a page with the [pms-subscriptions] shortcode.
Members can upgrade their subscription plan from the [pms-account] page, the same page also allows the member to Renew, Cancel or Abandon his subscription.
Subscription plans can offer free and/or paid memberships on your website.
Create an unlimited number of discount codes and offer percentage or flat rate based discounts for your memberships.
Have an overview of all your members and their subscription plans. Easily add/remove members or edit their subscription details.
Membership Emails and Messages
Customize default member emails and setup member messages sent/displayed on certain user actions.
Admin emails can also be customized.
Free Trial and Sign-up Fees
You can configure your subscription to have a free trial period and a sign-up fee, allowing you to have more control on your subscription setup. Click to view which payment gateways support this feature.
Reports and Exports
Whether you prefer to maintain your own records of your members’ database, do custom reports , or you simply need to import records into another service or application, such as MailChimp or Excel, you can do that with Paid Member Subscriptions. Export all member records to a CSV at anytime.
Payment history can be exported to a CSV file, letting you then import the payment data into Excel, QuickBooks, or other accounting software that can process a CSV file.
Paid Member Subscriptions integrates beautifully with WooCommerce, allowing you to do the following out of the box:
- Create a Members-only Store – restrict access to the Shop page to members-only
- Restrict Product Viewing and Purchasing – control who can see or purchase a WooCommerce product based on logged in status and subscription plan. Easily create members-only products.
- Offer discounted product prices to members – offer special product prices to members based on their active subscription. Set membership discounts per product or subscription plan.
- Sell subscription plans as products – associate products with Subscription Plans to offer customers a membership with a product purchase or allow customers to purchase Paid Member Subscriptions plans using the WooCommerce Checkout
- automatically log users in
- hide admin bar
- prevent account sharing
- redirect default WordPress pages
- setup a WordPress members area
Paid Member Subscriptions has a range of premium Add-ons that allow you to extend the power of the membership plugin:
Basic Add-ons (available in the Agency, PRO or Basic versions)
- Global Content Restriction – add global content restriction rules to subscription plans, based on post type, taxonomy and terms
- Email Reminders – create multiple automated email reminders that are sent to members before or after certain events take place (subscription expires, subscription activated etc.)
- LearnDash – create multiple automated email reminders that are sent to members before or after certain events take place (subscription expires, subscription activated etc.)
- Navigation Menu Filtering – dynamically display menu items based on logged-in status as well as selected subscription plans
- Fixed Period Membership – create subscriptions plans that end at a specific date, no matter when a member subscribes to it.
- Pay What You Want – accept donations and let subscribers pay what they want when purchasing a subscription plan
- bbPress – integrate Paid Member Subscriptions with the popular forums plugin, bbPress, to restrict your forums and topics.
Pro Add-ons (available in the Agency & PRO versions only)
- Pro Rate – Pro-rate subscription plan Upgrades and Downgrades, offering users a discount based on the remaining time for the current subscription
- Tax & EU VAT – collect tax or vat from your users depending on their location, with full control over tax rates and who to charge
- Group Memberships – sell group subscriptions to your users
- PayPal Express – accept one-time or recurring payments through PayPal Express Checkout
- Stripe Gateway – accept credit card payments, both one-time and recurring, directly on your website via Stripe
- Content Dripping – create schedules for your content, making posts or categories available for your members only after a certain time has passed since they signed up for a subscription plan
- Multiple Subscriptions per User – setup multiple subscription level groups (e.g. Physics, Math) and allow members to sign up for more than one subscription plan, one per group (e.g. Physics Beginner and Math Advanced)
- Invoices – both you and your members will be able to download PDF invoices for each payment that has been completed
The Ultimate Membership Bundle
Combine user registration, memberships, and recurring revenue in one powerful plugin bundle called the Ultimate Membership Bundle.
Get access to both Paid Member Subscriptions Pro and our all in one user management plugin, Profile Builder Pro. These two plugins are designed to work perfectly together, offering you a powerful toolkit for managing and expanding your user base while generating revenue through paid memberships and recurring revenue.
Paid Member Subscriptions in your Language
We’re focusing on translating Paid Member Subscriptions in as …
Este plugin proporciona 6 bloques.
- PMS Register Displays the Paid Member Subscriptions Registration Form.
- PMS Login Displays the Paid Member Subscriptions Login Form.
- PMS Account Displays the Paid Member Subscriptions Account Form.
- PMS Recover Password Displays the Paid Member Subscriptions Recover Password Form.
- PMS Content Restriction End The final element of a Content Restriction block pair.
- PMS Content Restriction Start The first element of a Content Restriction block pair.
- Upload the paid-member-subscriptions folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new page and use one of the shortcodes available. Publish the page and you’re done!
What type of membership sites can I create?
Here are some examples of what you could sell from your membership site: premium tutorials, newsletter, magazine, database, online community, software, apps, videos, ebooks, audio files, discount codes, fan clubs, consulting, coaching etc.
What type of memberships can I sell?
You can sell one-time or recurring memberships with any custom duration you wish.
You can also give users a free trial to your plans and/or charge a sign-up fee.
Can I offer both free and paid memberships at the same time?
Yes, you can have both free and paid memberships on your site.
Can I create discount codes for special promotions?
Yes, you can create percent or fixed-amount discount codes that are available for selected subscriptions. You can limit the uses of a discount code, make it available only to new users, have a set period in which the discount is available, and many more. Learn more
Can I restrict access to premium content allowing only paying users to view it?
Yes, the plugin allows you to restrict content and make it available to paid members only.
Any type of content can be restricted including posts, pages, and custom post types. We also have an integration with WooCommerce so you can restrict access (or purchase) to these products
We also offer an Elementor integration which lets you restrict any Section or Widget and make it available only to paid users.
Can I customize the registration form?
Yes, the registration form can be customized using Profile Builder. You can change the order of the form fields, remove fields that aren’t required and also add extra fields to the form like Inputs, Checkboxes, Selects, Radio buttons, and more. Learn More
Can I ask users to confirm their Email Address before they can register and pay?
Yes, this is possible through Profile Builder as well using its Email Confirmation feature. In this case, the payment will happen after the user has clicked the link he received in the confirmation email after registering. Learn more
Can my members pay using a credit card ?
Yes! Users can pay with a credit or debit card without leaving your website through the Stripe payment gateway.
Where can I find out more information?
For more information please check out Paid Member Subscriptions documentation.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Paid Membership Subscriptions – Effortless Memberships, Recurring Payments & Content Restriction» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Paid Membership Subscriptions – Effortless Memberships, Recurring Payments & Content Restriction» ha sido traducido a 22 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Feature: Added Content Restriction options for Divi Builder modules
- Fix: Issue with Stripe connection when it was initialized from the Setup Wizard
- Fix: Improvements to how Stripe Customer objects are created and handled by the plugin
- Fix: Issue with child memberships when a group membership owner renewed or upgraded his subscription through Stripe
- Fix: Issue with Discount Codes field displaying when no disocunts were defined
- Fix: Dismiss action for the PSP notice
- Fix: Make sure certain Manual gateway functionality is only hooked once
- Misc: Show a button to go to the Add Member Subscriptions page directly from the Edit User page
- Misc: Show connected Stripe Account ID and Country on the admin page
- Misc: Added plugin marketing optin process
- Misc: Compatibility with new LearnDash add-on
- Fix: Security issue. Thanks to Lucio Sá
- Fix: Add nonce check when creating pricing pages. Thanks to Lucio Sá
- Misc: Declare translations domain path so the .pot file with translations can be identified properly
- Fix: Issue with subscription not activating correctly when Stripe was used after a Profile Builder Email Confirmation
- Fix: Add nonce check when dismissing SSL notice. Thanks to Dhabaleshwar Das for the report
- Fix: A notice regarding the Discounts functionality
- Fix: Back-end pages styling when plugin name is localized
- Fix: An issue with Password Strength functionality not loading correctly
- Fix: Issue with PSP notice not appearing for Stripe gateway
- Misc: Added actions after the plugin adds or removes a user role from a member: pms_add_user_role and pms_remove_user_role
- Misc: Small styling change for Setup Wizard active tabs
- Fix: Issue with plugin logo from Basic Information page not being displayed correctly on multisite
- Fix: Notice coming from the Gutenberg Content Restriction functionality
- Fix: Issue with serial number detection on certain multisite WordPress setups
- Misc: Disable auto hide discount codes box functionality when the website has too many discount codes defined
- Misc: Display future subscription billing amount when viewing a subscription in the back-end
- Fix: Don’t show Cancel subscription button for Unlimited subscriptions
- Fix: An issue where there expiration date wasn’t correctly set when a 100% discount code was used
- Fix: Issue with Profile Builder form not being validated properly when Stripe was used
- Fix: Issue with Sign-up fees being added to every Stripe recurring payment
- Fix: Issue with free trial subscriptions that also had a sign-up fee not being properly activated through Stripe
- Fix: Register form sidebar issue when it was placed alongside a login form on the same page
- Misc: Added a shortcode that can be used to get a member count: [pms-count-members plan_id=»» status=»»]
- Misc: Enable support for the Stripe Elements Appearance API. Rules can be added through the: pms_stripe_connect_elements_styling filter
- Misc: Correct display for Payment Logs View Details modal
- Misc: Added a new initial recommended step: Create Pricing Page
- Feature: Added Divi Modules that can be used to create the pages with the plugin shortcodes
- Fix: Issue with form location when validating Discount Codes request
- Fix: Issue with doing it wrong notice relating to Gutenberg Content Restriction blocks
- Fix: When using Stripe make sure usual URL parameters are retained when redirecting to the Register Success Page
- Fix: Use site_url() when determining the location to return the admin when a Stripe connect account request is made
- Fix: Issue with the Automatically Generate Password for users feature from Profile Builder when using Stripe
- Misc: Hide Lost Connection notice from the plugin custom post type pages
- Misc: Updated Stripe PHP bindings to the latest version
- Misc: Added click to copy functionality for shortcodes displayed on the back-end pages
- Feature: Added default form styling for block themes
- Fix: Issue between Content Restriction and Gutenberg Blocks which was causing them to not load in back-end
- Fix: Issue with Sign-up fee not being taken into consideration by tax breakdown on the Profile Builder form
- Fix: A notice coming from the Gutenberg integration
- Fix: Issue with Pricing Tables generation
- Fix: Use the price of a subscription plan from the website when creating the initial payment intent
- Fix: Stripe issue with future payment amount when a zero decimal currency was used
- Misc: Stripe Copy Webhook URL button now works again
- Misc: Added a filter over the Stripe redirect URL when an error happens: pms_stripe_error_redirect_url
- Misc: Settings pages width improvements
- Fix: Incompatibility issue with older versions of the paid plugin
- Feature: Added the ability to customize the Password Reset Email
- Fix: Added compatibility for the Profile Builder form and Stripe payment methods that redirect the user off site for completion
- Fix: Issue with Link Popup not showing inside the Email or Content Restriction fields
- Fix: Some issues with the subscription expiration date tag for Profile Builder
- Misc: Small styling changes for Setup Wizard page
- Misc: Added options to see This or Last Year data for the Dashboard stats widget
- Misc: Fix a Stripe issue when trying to update metadata
- Misc: More improvements to the settings pages
- Feature: Added Password Strength and Length functionalities. Activate them from the Settings -> Misc page
- Fix: Issue with Stripe Extra fields not showing in some cases
- Fix: Stripe issue when a 100% discount code is used
- Fix: Security issue when an admin was manually adding logs
- Misc: Hide data saved in the PayPal API credential fields
- Misc: Added a filter that can be used to set the language of the Stripe Payment Element: pms_stripe_elements_locale
- Feature: Added the option to Bulk Import Discount Codes through a .csv file
- Fix: Declare WooCommerce HPOS compatibility
- Fix: Show correct price in the 3D Secure Authentication window when a plan has sign-up fees and the Profile Builder form is used
- Misc: Fix some notices coming from the Export page and functionality
- Misc: Small improvements to the Dashboard page for free users
- Feature: Content Restriction for Gutenberg Blocks. You can now restrict any block based on subscription plans
- Fix: Retry payment button wasn’t showing when a subscription plan price was 0 but it had a sign-up fee
- Fix: A notice triggering from the WooCommerce Discounts functionality in some cases
- Fix: For PayPal Standard memberships with Free Trial where IPNs were not processed correctly in some cases
- Fix: License activation messages when site limit is reached
- Fix: Small corrections and more polishing for the new back-end styles
- Misc: Filter account page base URL so you can make the shortcode work on multiple pages: pms_member_account_page_link
- Feature: Updated Setup Wizard to a more modern interface
- Feature: New main plugin page
Dashboardwhich serves as a quick plugin overview
- Fix: A notice appearing in some cases when localizing data for Gutenberg assets
- Fix: A notice appearing on PHP 8.2
- Fix: Issue with the Expiration Date tag for Profile Builder Userlisting where it wasn’t returning the correct date in a case
- Fix: Small fixes for the settings interfaces
- Feature: Added a simple Pricing Page creation interface on the Subscription Plans page
- Feature: Allow non-recurring Stripe payment methods to appear when recurring payments are disabled in settings
- Fix: issue with Bulk Add Members filter by role not working when user role key was different than 0
- Fix: warning appearing in some cases from the Redirect functionality from Content Restriction
- Fix: some warnings relating to PHP 8.2
- Fix: issue with Activate Subscription email not being sent when changing subscription
- Fix: issue with expiration date being broken for unlimited subscription when adding a new manual payment
- Fix: Issue with Stripe Connect and change/upgrade subscription
- Fix: Small issue with the Dashboard Payments Widget not showing the full payments amount
- Fix: Correct display issue for the expiration date of canceled PayPal subscriptions
- Fix: Improve behaviour for WooCommerce Product Membership Discounts when the website has a lot of products defined
- Misc: Added some information about a users subscriptions on the Edit User page
- Fix: A case where the subscription was not updating correctly when adding a manual payment
- Fix: An issue regarding WooCommerce integration
- Fix: Issue with Stripe Connect free trials getting activated twice
- Misc: Fixed visual issue for jQuery dialog in back-end
- Misc: Added styling for the Dashboard Payments Summary widget