Speeding up your WordPress website has never been this simple.
Reduce the size of your images with up to around 98% with minimal loss of quality.
HOW WE INCREASE LOAD-TIMES WITH MINIMAL LOSS OF IMAGE QUALITY
- All the images in your media gallery will be optimized
- The images on your site will automatically be replaced with the optimized images
SECURE AND RELIABLE
- Changed your mind? Don’t worry, we won’t touch the original images, giving you the option to revert at any time.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU – SUPPORT
We have an excited support team ready to help you and answer your questions and requests. Contact us here.
- Upload IMGO to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it via the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Open the WordPress admin menu and find ORGOTECH on the left
- Click the big green button, and you’re done!
- How many image can i optimize per month?
There is no limit on how many images you can optmimze. Go nuts!
- Is IMGO image optimization free to use?
Yes! IMGO is free to use.
- How much faster will my website be?
A lot! unoptimized images is the most common cause of high loading times.
- How do I view my stats?
Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’ll find the ORGOTECH link in the menu bar to the left.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Image optimization – IMGO» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed bug with plugin name
- Fixed bug with deactivating plugins
- Updated the url to get api key
- Rebuild code from scratch
- Rebuilt the entire plugin from scratch
- New clean code
- Changed name to IMGO
- Added a link to our signup page
- Tried uploading the new files one more time
- The plugin is broken
- Fixed a bug with the domain name
- Integrated the plugin with orgo.tech
- Changed the way statistics were displayed to allow for greater decimal precision
- Added a check to make sure that images that have already been optimized do not get optimized again
- Added a small notice upon activation of the plugin to remind you that you need to go into the ORGOTECH menu to get started with optimizing your images!
- Updated plugin name to company name
- Added upgrade notices to alert users of the broken versions of the plugin
- Statistics should now display properly
- The plugin actually works now
- Fixed bugs regarding uninitiated variables
- Fixed numerous bugs and errors
- Added support for the PNG format.
- Fixed the plugin optimizing forever if no images had been uploaded
- Upload of the first version of the ORGOCDN Image optimizer.