Ngcareers is Africa’s preferred career site, we publish latest jobs and career information in Nigeria and rest of Africa. This plugin allows you to display selected job listings from our site Ngcareers.com and allow your users to view the details without leaving your blog.
You can select job to display from list of available specializations and locations.
- Download and install the Zip file
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under settings click on Ngcareers and select your desired url, specializations or locations.
- The default URL slug is ‘jobs’ which means the job board opens at ‘yourdomain.com/jobs’, you can change to anything, but space is not allowed.
You can use a shortcode
- Create a Page
- Type [ngcareers] and save the page
- Open the page in your browser to view job
You can add link to your menu following the instructions below
HOW TO ADD LINK TO MENU
- To add the link to the menu
- Go to Menu under Appearance,
- Select the menu you want to edit
- Add a custom link (based on the URL slug you chose) to the menu and save
- How many times can I pull requests from your site in a day?
Maximum of 50000
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Ngcareers» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- First version
- Minor url/slug fix to enable custom subdomain
- Added shortcode support
- Fixed SSL connection issue in pulling content
- Added ability to turn off auto url slug
- Fixed URL bug on shortcode
- Added Site Title, Meta Decription and Meta tags support