Duplicate your post to all the sites in your network without complications.
Duplicate your posts across the network: With the Network Post Duplicator, you can easily duplicate your posts across multiple sites in your WordPress network. Save time and effort by avoiding the need to manually create the same posts on each site.
Simple configuration: From the plugin’s settings screen, you can quickly select the post types in which you want to enable this functionality. Choose the post types you want to duplicate and customize the settings according to your needs.
Intuitive duplication from the editing screen: Once you have activated the plugin, you will see new options on the editing screen of your posts. With just a few clicks, you can duplicate your posts to different sites in your network. It’s fast, efficient, and helps you maintain consistency across all your sites.
Optimize your workflow: By using the Network Post Duplicator, you can streamline your workflow and simplify content management in your WordPress network. Avoid repetitive tasks and dedicate more time to other important activities.
Post synchronization: Update all duplicated posts automatically whenever you make changes to the parent post. This ensures that your duplicated posts stay synchronized and up to date effortlessly.
Explore the possibilities of the Network Post Duplicator and experience the convenience of duplicating your posts across your WordPress network with ease and efficiency!
To get started with the Network Post Duplicator, follow these simple steps:
- Download and Activate the Plugin Download the Network Post Duplicator plugin and activate it from the Plugins page in your WordPress dashboard. If you’re not sure how to do this, check out the WordPress plugin installation guide for detailed instructions.
- Configure the Plugin Settings Once the plugin is activated, navigate to the Network Post Duplicator menu in the Settings section of your WordPress dashboard. In the settings screen, you can customize the plugin according to your preferences.
- Select Post Types to Enable Duplication On the Network Post Duplicator settings screen, you will find a list of available post types. Choose the post types in which you want to enable the duplication functionality. Save your settings to apply the changes.
That’s it! You’re now ready to duplicate your posts across your WordPress network. When editing a post, you will see the options to duplicate it to different sites within your network. Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of managing your content effortlessly with the Network Post Duplicator.
In future releases, we plan to add the following features to the Network Post Duplicator:
Integration with ACF plugin: Soon, you will be able to duplicate your more complex custom posts that utilize Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) seamlessly.
Post Synchronization: We are working on introducing a new functionality that will automatically update all the duplicated posts whenever you make changes to the parent post. This will ensure that your duplicated posts stay synchronized and up to date effortlessly.
Stay tuned for these exciting updates and enhance your experience with the Network Post Duplicator!
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Network Post Duplicator» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added option to synchronize posts
- Bug fixes
- Added English language support
- Bug fixes
- First public release