Save time, grow your business and automate your accounting with MyWorks!
The most powerful integration between WooCommerce and QuickBooks. Intuitive enough for beginners, and customizable enough for even the most advanced accounting needs.
Save time, increase accuracy and grow your business by automating your store management and accounting – Sync your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks Online!
Requires a MyWorks forever free Launch or paid plan to connect to QuickBooks Online.
Using QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), QuickBooks POS or Xero? We support these platforms as well (requires a different plan with us). Visit MyWorks to view our paid plans and sign up.
Work smarter, not harder. Give your business the automation and accuracy it needs with MyWorks WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks! MyWorks will sync all of your WooCommerce and QuickBooks data automatically—including orders, inventory, customer information, payments, transaction fees, and advanced information like custom fields and more.
Check out our hundreds of 5-star reviews from WooCommerce store owners and accountants!
The following features are a few reasons why MyWorks is the most powerful integration between WooCommerce and QuickBooks.
- Robust / customizable settings to fit your workflow
- Flexible automatic sync settings (as quickly as every 5 minutes)
- Two way product and inventory sync
- Advanced payment, transaction fee and bank deposit sync
- Advanced mapping and sync rules for customers & products
- Sync purchase orders to QuickBooks along with orders
- Robust Custom field mapping support
- Additional compatibility with 25+ WooCommerce extensions
- Complete global tax + multi-currency support
- Historical data access – easily selectively sync past customers, orders, products & more
- Backed with our 24/7 5 star support + included setup call
- And more! See our product page for more features
Requires a MyWorks account to connect to QuickBooks Online. Visit https://myworks.software/pricing to read more about MyWorks Sync, including documentation, setup steps, pricing and plans.
Pricing & Plans
Launch: FREE (forever free)
Rise: $19/month (billed annually)
Grow: $39/month (billed annually)
Scale: $69/month (billed annually)
Visit https://myworks.software/pricing for more pricing details
Sync your WooCommerce store to QuickBooks Online through your MyWorks account by utilizing the MyWorks Sync QuickBooks App. We (MyWorks Sync) are a service provider that allows you to connect your site to your QuickBooks Online company, and this plugin establishes this connection for you on your WooCommerce Store.
You will be able to connect to QuickBooks Online from within your account with us, and use this connection in our MyWorks Sync plugin on your WooCommerce Store to sync your store with QuickBooks Online. MyWorks only stores your connection keys/details – and does so securely. All other data is handled and stored by Intuit. All data transmitted passes directly to QuickBooks Online from your website, and does not pass through our systems.
- Install MyWorks Sync either via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or by uploading the plugin files to wp-content/plugins on your site.
- Create an account with us (if you don’t already have one) at https://myworks.software/pricing
- Connect to QuickBooks Online from within your account with us.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Connection in your WordPress Admin to finalize the connection.
- Follow the step by step wizard or visit https://support.myworks.software to view our docs.
What are the requirements to use MyWorks Sync?
MyWorks Sync requires a recent version of WordPress (5.1+) with WooCommerce (4.0+) installed. Your server should run on Linux and have at least PHP 5.6. You also need an active trial or paid plan with MyWorks at https://app.myworks.software
What QuickBooks countries/versions do you support?
MyWorks Sync supports any version/country of QuickBooks Online, including any tax and currency for your locale. We also support QuickBooks Desktop 2015 and later. If you have QuickBooks Desktop, visit our site at https://myworks.software to sign up and learn more.
Do you support QuickBooks Desktop or POS?
We do support QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier and Enterprise – 2015 and later. We also support QuickBooks POS Basic, Pro & Multi-Store – V8 and later. This requires a different plugin than this one, so visit our site below to sign up for a plan and download.
Do you support Xero?
We do support syncing with Xero, with the same robust features included in our QuickBooks Sync. You can view our sync with Xero here.
Do you have a free trial?
Even better! We have a completely free Launch plan you can use to get up and syncing right away. As your order volume / functionality needs grow, you can change to our paid plans at any time.
How does the sync work? Will old data be automatically synced?
As soon as you finish setting up our sync, we’ll only start automatically syncing NEW data. This automatic sync can be enabled/disabled individually for different data types, like customers, orders, products, inventory and more – so you can control which new data you’d like to automatically sync. OLD (historic) data will NOT be automatically synced – but it’s easy as pie to push over, using our Push section!
How does support work?
All plans include 24/7 support ticket assistance with our amazing US/UK support team! Paid plans include a complimentary 30 minute setup call/screenshare, and our Scale plan includes 12/5 phone support.
Can I sync data both ways between QuickBooks Online into WooCommerce?
Absolutely! Our sync gives you the ability to automatically sync products & inventory (paid plans only) both directions between WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online – automatically and manually (pushing historic data).
Can I push existing/old customers, orders & products into QuickBooks?
Heck ya! You can use our Push section to push your existing customers, products, orders and more into QuickBooks – and even pull products into WooCommerce from QuickBooks! (Our monthly plans have a limit of pushing up to the last 30 days of orders, and the forever free Launch plan has a limit of up to the last 7 days of orders.)
Will orders be synced as soon as they’re placed?
They sure will! Why wait all day? Our sync is in real-time – so new customers, products, orders and more will be automatically synced right away! (Inventory level sync happens every 5 minutes.)
Can I sync multiple stores to one QuickBooks Online account?
Yes, you can sync as many WooCommerce stores as you’d like to the same QuickBooks Online account. You will just need a paid plan for each store.
If I have some data already entered into QuickBooks, will it be duplicated?
Our sync never duplicates customers, orders or products! If we’ve already synced an order into QuickBooks, you can update/push it in WooCommerce, and we’ll simply update it in QuickBooks. If you have orders in QuickBooks entered manually or by another integration – that’s not a problem. Our sync may not recognize them if they don’t match your WooCommerce order number, but we won’t attempt to automatically re-sync them.
Are there any more FAQ or Docs?
There sure are! Visit our growing docs site at https://support.myworks.software
How easy is the setup? Will I be able to get help if I need it?
It’s almost too easy! All you’ll have to do is connect to QuickBooks and map any existing data together – that’s it! We have easy to follow documentation, a setup wizard and even a setup video tutorial – all to make your setup as seamless as possible! You’ll always have 24/7 support ticket access in your account with us, and our sales team has been known to assist with setup questions over our 12/5 live chat as well 🙂 Our paid plans even include a complimentary setup call/screenshare so we can help answer any questions and make sure you’re up and running correctly!
How does your Intelligent Bank Deposit support work, and why do I need it?
A: Ever get tired of matching all your daily bank deposits from your credit card processor in your QuickBooks Banking feed to the individual daily sales that make up that batch deposit? We are too! That’s why we’ll automatically sync new orders in real time to QuickBooks; and at the end of the day, automatically create a Bank Deposit in QuickBooks that intelligently includes all the orders from the day, and calculates any transaction fees (if applicable), so that you’ll simply “Match” that to your real-life bank deposit in your Banking feed – and that’s it! We have amazing support for Stripe, Authorize.Net, Braintree – and any card processor that groups daily/weekly sales into one bank deposit for you!
What QuickBooks versions / Currencies do you support?
A: Our sync supports all QuickBooks Online versions: Simple Start, Essentials, Plus & Advanced – in all countries around the world! We also support any currency you have enabled in WooCommerce and QuickBooks – even multiple currencies!
Where should my products be as I start getting set up with MyWorks?
A: We recommend you at least start with all your products in WooCommerce, and each should have a unique SKU (although not required, it’s helpful to you going forward). If all of your products are in QuickBooks, that’s fine too – you’ll be able to pull them into WooCommerce through our sync. Or – you can start out with a perfectly clean slate, and optionally have us automatically sync new products as you create them.
Are you compatible with variations, groups, bundled products & composite products?
A: We sure are! Although Bundled & Composite products are not native to WooCommerce (added by a plugin), we still have built-in compatibility with them, so you’re all covered!
Are there any WooCommerce extensions/plugins you’re already compatible with?
A: There sure are! We support over 25+ popular WooCommerce extensions – all included in our paid plans! A few examples of our built-in compatibility are Sequential Order Numbers Pro, Cost of Goods Sold, Avalara, Taxify, WooCommerce Subscriptions and Product Bundles.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks Online – by MyWorks Software» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks Online – by MyWorks Software» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
2022-10-26 – version 2.7.0
* Added support to sync product images between WooCommerce and QuickBooks when syncing products
* Added support in custom field mapping to sync/attach images & files to orders synced to QuickBooks
* Improved and rebuilt session handling to mimimize reliance on core WordPress sessions and increase performance of MyWorks pages in WP-Admin
* Improved option to Show Invoices In WooCommerce Account menu to also support Credit Memos
* Improved «line_subtotal» support setting to work correctly with orders with discounts
* Confirmed PHP 8.0 and 8.1 support
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
2022-08-11 – version 2.6.0
- Added support for sync statuses to load after initial page load is complete to improve load time in WooCommerce > Orders
- Added setting to set the «Term» of an invoice in QuickBooks based on the default Term of that QuickBooks customer.
- Added setting to control the sort order for order line items in the QuickBooks order
- Added setting to control enabling Credit Card and/or ACH payment options in the QuickBooks invoice (both, either, none)
- Added setting to use «QuickBooks Product Description» in the description field for order line items
- Added setting to not sync a shipping line item if shipping is $0 in the order
- Added logging to track when our helper plugin is enabled/disabled
- Added the ability to set both a «Cost» and «Category» within the QuickBooks tab of a WooCommerce product, before syncing the product to QuickBooks
- Added «Balance» field at the top of the Invoices tab shown in the WooCommerce account area (if enabled in settings)
- Added ability to show «Credit Memos» within the WooCommerce account area, in addition to already showing invoices and sales receipts
- Added PDF button to WooCommerce order widget to easily view a PDF of the QuickBooks order
- Improved handling of Terms to ensure the correct Due date is populated in QuickBooks based on the Term chosen
- Improved support for recognizing more transaction fees, including 3rd party Paypal gateways and Affirm
- Improved support for custom field mapping, and reading more advanced custom fields within the WooCommerce order
- Improved support for syncing pricing – including $0 prices
- Improved support to more accurately recognize + respond to inventory management being enabled or disabled in QuickBooks
- Improved setting to block syncing $0 orders to also apply to block syncing $0 refunds
- Improved «Push to QuickBooks» button in the WooCommerce order widget to also sync a payment (if applicable) to QuickBooks with the order
- Improved support for gift card / store credit handling, including in taxed orders
- Improved support for syncing purchase orders in QuickBooks Canada and UK
- Improved support for correctly including bundled products in full and partial refunds
- Improved line item subtotal setting to correctly handle orders with discounted line items
- Improved queue sync logic to better handle cases where payments were incorrectly syncing before invoices
- Improved shipping address handling to read WooCommerce order shipping address when only partial fields are present
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
2022-04-04 version 2.5.4
- Improved support for PHP 8.0
- Added setting to use product Backorder Status as an option for QuickBooks Order line description
- Improved syncing refunds to add a Payment Reference Number
- Improved syncing orders including both discounts and negative value line items
- Resolved issue with saving taxes in MyWorks Sync > Map > Taxes
- Resolved issue with QuickBooks products syncing to WooCommerce when not enabled in settings
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
2022-03-15 version 2.5.3
- Improved support for PHP 8.0
- Added support to map countries to QuickBooks Department/Location
- Resolved issue with Billing Email in QuickBooks Order not containing an email address by default