This plugin will help you to have the plug and play feature for Nabil Bank EPG( Electronic Payment Gateway ). By using this plugin you don’t have to
hassle to create your system based on the bank provided document. You can utilize this plugin and start doing the transaction with having to waste time
for setting up the project and assigning the development team. This plugin support multiple currencies, but you have to contact to the bank before you add the currencies,
in the Maakapay Invoice Payer.
If downloaded zip manually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then after your merchant is created then you will get API key for test first live then after test is completed.
- Add that to the
URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settingsthere section and
1. GOTO Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin and upload the maakapay-wordpress.zip
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Then after your merchant is created then you will get API key for test first live then after test is completed.
4. Add that to the
URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settings there section and
First download the plugin from the WordPress plugin store. The visit (Maakapay Payment Service)[https://maakapay.com] from there they will provide you the
sandbox and live API key based on your request. Then you have to enter the given URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=maakapay-settings page. Then after testing is completed
you can start to accept the online transactions in your website.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Maakapay Invoice Payer» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fix the CSS issue
- Add the flag in the phone section in Invoice page
- Show the site logo in the payment page
- Reduce the Text size of «Pay Invoice»
- Update README
- Create the new plugin
- Add the transaction feature and log viewing feature