Weather Station is a plugin that allows you to display, on your WordPress site, meteorological data from weather stations you have access to. It provides full support for many models of weather stations and for free or paid services…
Whether you own a weather station or not, you can enjoy the power of Weather Station!
You can find many demos and documentation on the official website.
Simple and efficient
The use of Weather Station requires no knowledge in programming and does not requires writing code.
Just set it, insert (in a page or an article) the provided shortcodes. And it works!
How does it work?
Once you have connected the plugin to your weather stations (via the dashboard of your WordPress site), the data you have access to is collected regularly and stored in the database of your WordPress site.
The various controls and viewers now will get their data from this database with the certainty of having fresh and cached data.
To see all available widgets, controls and viewers, please take a look at the live demo.
Supported devices & services
Weather Station supports:
- the BloomSky stations (Sky1, Sky2 & Storm)
- the Netatmo station (all modules)
- the Netatmo Healthy Home Coach
- the Pioupiou wind stations (V1 & V2)
- the WeatherFlow station (Sky & Air modules)
- all stations published on Ambient Weather Network
- all stations published on WeatherLink Network
- all stations supported by softwares like Cumulus, Weather Display, WeeWX, etc. (so, yes, stations from Davis, La Crosse, Oregon Scientific, RainWise, etc. are supported)
- all stations supported by softwares like WeatherLink, WsWin32, MeteoBridge (with stickertags export)
- all geolocation from OpenWeatherMap
If you want, Weather Station can send outdoor data to the following services:
- Met Office weather observations website
- PWS Weather
You can find a more in-depth description and instructions to configure in the handbook.
This plugin is free and provided without warranty of any kind. Use it at your own risk, I’m not responsible for any improper use of this plugin, nor for any damage it might cause to your site. Always backup all your data before installing a new plugin.
Anyway, I’ll be glad to help you if you encounter issues when using this plugin. Just use the support section of this plugin page.
If you like this plugin or find it useful and want to thank me for the work done, please consider making a donation to La Quadrature Du Net which is an advocacy group defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet. By supporting them, you help the daily actions they perform to defend our fundamental freedoms!
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Weather Station’.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Activate Weather Station.
- Download Weather Station.
- Upload the
live-weather-stationdirectory to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
- Activate Weather Station from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘Weather Station’ in the left-hand menu of your WP Admin to adjust settings.
What are the requirements for this plugin to work?
You need WordPress 4.9 and at least PHP 7.1. See full requirements.
Can this plugin work on multisite?
Yes. You can install it via the network admin plugins page but the plugin must not be «Network Activated», instead you must activate it on a site by site basis.
Where can I get support?
Support is provided via the official Community Support.
Where can I find documentation?
You can find instructions here.
Where can I report a bug?
You can report bugs and suggest ideas via the official Community Support.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Weather Station» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Weather Station» ha sido traducido a 15 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «Weather Station» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
See full changelog.