This will add allow you to show some content to the general visitors, which the logged in users can’t see. On the other hand, you can also show some contents to the logged in users only, which general visitors can’t see.
1. Ultra light plugin, only around 2 KB.
2. Show some contents only to the general visitors, which logged in users can’t see.
3. Show some contents only to the logged in users, which general visitors can’t see.
4. Show all other contents to all the visitors, regardless of their login state.
5. Use this shortcode as many times as you want, anywhere in any of your websites.
Here’s a step by step user manual:
- Install the plugin. (Find the instructions in the «Installation» section.)
- Use the shortcode to show contents (text/images/videos/ etc) only to the logged in users:
[logged-in] YOUR CONTENT FOR LOGGED IN USERS HERE [/logged-in]
Note: general visitors, who are not logged in can’t see this content.
3. Use the shortcode to show contents (text/images/videos/ etc) only to the general visitors:
[general-content] YOUR CONTENT FOR LOGGED IN USERS HERE [/general-content]
Note: logged in users can’t see this content.
You can use this short code as many times as you want.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Installing the plugins is just like installing other WordPress plugins. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please review the two options below:
- Install by ZIP File
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Add New’ under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Select ‘Upload’ from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link)
- From here, browse for the zip file ‘kings-different-content-for-members.zip’ and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
- Install by FTP
- Find the zip file titled ‘kings-different-content-for-members.zip’ and all files within to the plugins directory of your WordPress install (/WORDPRESS-DIRECTORY/wp-content/plugins/) [e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/]
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Installed Plugins’ option under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Locate the newly added plugin and click on the ‘Activate’ link to enable its features.
- How do I install the plugin
Installing this plugin is just like installing in other plugin. Please, check the «Installation» page for more details.
- This plugin is awesome, what should I do?
- Does this plugin have a short-code button in the TinyMCE Editor?
Currently this plugin doesn’t have a short-code button, you can copy the short-code example from installation tab and use it as your like.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Kings Different Content for Members» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial Release
- Fixed description and shortcode details.