The Image Mapper plugin allows you to set an image and have your users click on parts of that image to learn more. Great for floorplans, cars, homes, anatomy, etc. You choose which parts of the image are clickable and what shows up when they click, all using a drag and drop system in your WordPress admin area. You can make as many image maps as you like and use shortcodes to insert them into post and pages.
Created by [WP Tooling] (http://wptooling.com «Professional Plugins for WordPress»). This plugin is in beta and we are hoping to get as much feedback as possible. Please leave feedback here: http://wptooling.com/feedback-so-we-can-make-our-plugins-even-better.
Follow us on your favorite network! We also love feedback, so please feel free to reach out to us on these networks as well.
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/115528089513439644821/about
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wptooling
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wptooling
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0RwBwkbRRQqFsrijzE_-g
Keep up with news on the Image Mapper and our other plugins via RSS.
RSS – http://feeds.feedburner.com/wptooling
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to Plugins and click Add New.
- Search «Image Mapper» and click Install Now under the one authored by WP Tooling.
- Follow the prompts to install and then click Activate Plugin.
- Click on your new menu link labeled ‘Image Maps’ in the admin area to create your first Image Map!
- Download ‘Image Mapper’.
- Upload the ‘Image Mapper’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Image Mapper’ on your Plugins page.
- Use the tab ‘Image Maps’ in the admin to create you first Image Map!
Create/Edit Image Maps
Video coming soon.
Visit our FAQ page for more: http://wptooling.com/faq.
This plugin is stable?
When version 1.0.0 is released, yes!
How do I edit/remove click points on an image?
Changing images is actually very simple. When you are editing – just click the icon for the click point you want to edit. That will open the click point in a lightbox. You will see two icons to the left of the lightbox to edit or delete the click point.
Can I hide the circle image from my users?
Absolutely. When editing an image map just check the box labeled «Don’t show circles on website».
How do I create an image for mapping?
Well, the main image is something you’ll need to create on your own. The Image Mapper plugin is intended to allow you to add click points after you already have a main image in place.
Can I change the style of the lightbox on the image?
Right now we have one option for the lightbox, but we are always looking to make our plugins even better. We just need to have enough people request a feature before it’s added.
Is the image mapper responsive?
It is not currently responsive. If you would like to request this feature, please use our feedback form.
Can I re-size the main image?
The image mapper plugin currently supports one size. We chose this size to accommodate screens of all sizes.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Image Mapper» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial commit
- Added option to remove room markers
- Changed name plugin to Floorplan
- Fixed bug regarding to camera options.
- Added WP Tooling menu to backend. For feedback and help.
- Added backlinks to front-end
- Fixed bug saving posts
- Added option to get an overview of shortcodes
- Changed name plugin to Image Mapper and relaunched it
- Multiple small bugs fixed