Easily configurable book display with sidebar widget and shortcode. Book information is read from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and gets cached in database.
- Search for your current read book by title and / or author (new)
- Search for your current read book by ISBN
- Easy setup of fonts and colors with live preview (new)
- Ready for Codestyling Localization plugin
- PHP version >= 5.1.2
- free AWS Account
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it manually make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Type in your Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key or register for free first.
- What are the Amazon Web Services and do I have to pay for it ?
You need to be a registered member of the Amazon Web Services to send search requests to Amazon. This is a free service providing product information about books and more, which is 100% free. You won’t have to pay for.
- Can I use the plugin without a sidebar widget ?
Yes, you can. Just use the shortcode [i-am-reading] or the PHP code
<?php iar_print_html(); ?>to display your current read book in posts, pages or wherever you like.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«I am reading (continued)» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores