World clock showing the local time at six major cities round the world. The plugin provides a choice of analog and digital clocks, colors and sizes.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
world-clockto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- On the widget selection panel, select clock type, clock orientation, world capital sets, clock colors and size
- Email problems to widgets at localtimes.info, we appreciate your input into improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
How do I customize the colours?
Go to the Appearance->Widgets tab in your wordpress admin panel, and choose click on settings for the local time clock, select text, border and background colors from the drop downs
Does world clock widget adjust for changing Daylight Saving Time?
Yes, the clock automatically changes for all Daylight Saving Time changes in the world, using the localtimes.info database.
What is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Click here for more information
Is there support ?
Email us at widgets at localtimes.info or send us a message on twitter.com/localtimes
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«World Clock» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Released 24/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 22/06/2011
- Corrections to html and css that affected alignment, and size of the background square
- Released 08/02/2010
- First release includes two most popular analog and digital clocks