Monitor your website for added, changed and deleted files! Track changes in all website directories and get email alerts! Stay secure for free!
- Monitoring file system for added / deleted / changed files.
- Tracking changes of the file size, modification date, permissions, file content.
- Sending email with the detailed information when changes are detected.
- Displaying monitor alerts in the administration area.
- Monitoring files for changes based on file hash, time stamp and/or file size.
- Excluding files and directories from scan.
- Allows to run the file checking via an external cron so not to slow down visits to your website and to give greater flexibility over scheduling.
- Allows to include / exclude files from scanning by extension.
- Properly tracks broken symlinks and unreadable files.
- Multisite compatible (plugin settings are located under the Settings menu of the main website).
Keep Your Website Secure
This simple but functional plugin allows you to monitor your entire WP installation for unwanted file changes (even for file permissions change!) and promptly notify you in case of something. Everyone whose website was hacked once knows how it is complicated to detect infiltration on initial stage and to find all changes in the file system. This plugin does a job.
Be sure to install it on malware-free website, set correct ‘File Check Root’ in plugin’s settings, and make sure all check-boxes in ‘File Check Method’ are ticed for file changes better recognizing.
PRO Features (coming soon)
- SMS alerts
- Launching monitoring via cron
- Sending email alerts to different emails based on directories
- If you need any other features just create a ticket on forum
PRO version costs $2 and includes lifetime updates. If you would like to buy PRO version please email at email@example.com
Thanks to the LikeBtn for providing a rating feature for my plugin.
- Upload to a directory named «wordpress-file-monitor» in your plugins directory (usually wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin.
- Visit Settings page under Settings -> WordPress File Monitor in your WordPress Administration Area (if you are using WordPress in a Multisite mode, the plugin settings are located under the Settings menu of the main website)
- Configure plugin settings.
- Only admins can see the admin alert. Is it possible to let other user roles see the admin notice?
Yes you can, add the following code to your wp-config.php file:
define('WFM3_ADMIN_ALERT_PERMISSION', 'capability');and change the capability to a level you want. Please visit Roles and Capabilities to see all available capabilities that you can set to.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WordPress File Monitor» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WordPress File Monitor» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «WordPress File Monitor» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Add: WordPress 5.0 compatibility.
- Add: Readme updated
- Add: Readme updated
- Fix: Fixed cannot redeclare pcre_fnmatch notice
- Fix: Fixed notice when file_check_method was not set
- Added: Proper tracking broken symlinks and unreadable files
- Added: Plugin now can be translated at https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/file-changes-monitor
- Fixed: Fixed get_home_path function not working occasionally on HHVM installations
- Added: Track file permissions changes
- Added: Instructions for excluding files/dirs