If you blog about music and wish to add information about the album you are viewing without having to source details such as album art, track listings or an album summary, why not use shortcode to do the hard work for you.
Simply install the plugin, add a Last.fm API Token by following the instructions on the admin page and add the shortcode [album artist=»anArtist» album=»anAlbum»] to insert an array of information about the given album.
- Cached using Transient
- Styles appearance
- Includes an image of the album artwork if it is available
- Album artwork is copied to the Media Library to ensure the image is always available when needed
- Provides a list of tracks with the track duration
- Shows a list of tags, such as Genres and ‘Albums I own’ if the album is marked as owned in the Last.fm account associated with the API key
- Provides a publish date, althogh this may be the publish date of a re-mastered edition
- Displays a summary of the album as provided by the Last.fm API
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Follow the instructions in ‘WPAdmin => Settings => F13 Last.fm Album Shortcode’ to obtain a Last.fm API key
- Add the shortcode [album artist=»anArtist» album=»anAlbum»] to the desired location
- If desired, add a cache timeout on the admin page ‘Settings->F13 Last.fm Album Shotcode’
- Is an API token required
Yes, a Last.fm API token is required in order for this plugin to work, instructions for obtaining an API token are details on the plugins admin page.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«F13 Last.fm album Shortcode» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial release