Integrate PayPal with WooCommerce to accept payments through the secure PayPal payment gateway. You can add PayPal Express Checkout or PayPal Smart Checkout payment gateway to your WooCommerce store with the WebToffee WooCommerce PayPal payment gateway plugin.
With this WooCommerce PayPal plugin, your customers can use their credit cards, debit cards, PayPal Credit, Pay Later offers (Pay in 4), or PayPal money to make an order from the cart page itself. With the WooCommerce PayPal smart button, you can also allow your customers to make payments using the preferred payment methods in their country/region auto-detected by PayPal.
With PayPal Express Checkout or PayPal Smart Checkout enabled you can ensure a smoother experience for your users as they never have to leave your website for making payments. PayPal for WooCommerce makes the payment process quick, easy, and convenient.
Importance of PayPal Checkout for your WooCommerce Store
PayPal is one of the faster and more secure options for online payments. It has millions of active users globally making it one of the leading payment platforms. By integrating the PayPal payment gateway with your WooCommerce store (using the PayPal checkout plugin), you will be able to increase conversions and reduce cart abandonment at a drastic rate.
WebToffee PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce PayPal plugins that facilitates integration with PayPal. The WooCommerce payment plugin is an easy-to-use tool that offers everything from faster checkout to recurring payment support (available in premium).
Major Features of the PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce
🔸 Reduce clicks by enabling WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout in your store
🔸 Enable PayPal Smart Checkout – The payment plugin auto-detects the customer’s country/device and shows available payment methods (including local payment methods) at checkout [New]
🔸 Supports PayPal’s Alternative Payment Method that helps customers to pay with their bank accounts, wallets, and other local payment methods such as:
- Pay upon Invoice
🔸 Smart checkout button customization – customize label, color, shape, layout, size, etc. [New]
🔸 Option to enable PayPal Standard payment gateway
🔸 Accept PayPal Money
🔸 Accept PayPal Credit (buy now and pay later)
🔸 Accept credit cards and debit cards through PayPal
🔸 Completes orders from cart and checkout page. The premium version supports making PayPal payments from the product page and mini-cart!
🔸 Customize the PayPal payment options visible to customers with various settings and configurations.
🔸 Add invoice prefix to identify store order
🔸 Faster checkout by skipping the order review page
🔸 Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.6.0
To learn about the installation and setup of this free WooCommerce PayPal plugin, visit the plugin documentation page.
To set up PayPal Smart Button, refer to this set-up video
WooCommerce PayPal Plugin Premium Version Features
✅ Add PayPal Express checkout option on the product page
✅ Add PayPal Smart checkout option on individual product page [New]
✅ Accepts payment using multiple Alternative Payment Methods (APM) based on country or device [New]
✅ Set up mini-cart for faster checkout
✅ Capture authorized payment later with PayPal
✅ Enable partial and full refunds of the order amount directly from the order admin page
✅ PayPal WooCommerce customization options like button style, position, etc.
✅ Option to enable In-Context checkout, keep customers inside your store during checkout
✅ Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions and Subscriptions for WooCommerce by WebToffee
✅ Shortcode support for the Paypal Express button
✅ PayPal checkout payment gateway allows users to pay with their credit card without leaving the site (Guest checkout)
✅ Option to set up a specific PayPal locale
✅ Option to set up express checkout cancel page URL
✅ Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes
✅ Premium support!
For the complete list of features and details regarding WooCommerce PayPal, please visit WebToffee PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Related Plugins from WebToffee
Stripe Payment Plugin for WooCommerce – Accept payments via Stripe in your WooCommerce store. Enable Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, or Stripe Checkout.
WebToffee is a reliable, efficient, and focused WooCommerce extension developer firm. Our team comprises profoundly experienced developers with a vast knowledge pool.
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! you can now configure the plugin.
Does this plugin support PayPal Standard?
Yes. In addition to PayPal Express checkout, the plugin lets you integrate PayPal Standard as well. From WooCommerce version 5.5.0, PayPal Standard will no longer be available as a default option for its users. Thus, to enable PayPal Standard you can use this plugin.
Is this PayPal payment plugin’s configuration complicated?
The plugin is very easy to configure. We have a step-by-step tutorial on setting up this plugin.
Will you please help me to resolve this “Not Acceptable” mod_security generated error?
This is a common error that comes due to some server-related restrictions. Please visit How to Fix the mod_security Error for more details.
Can this plugin support credit cards or is it just PayPal?
This WooCommerce PayPal plugin supports both credit cards and PayPal for making payments.
I am unable to integrate PayPal within my store? Does my country support Paypal?
PayPal is available in more than 200 countries/regions and supports 25 currencies. Here is a link to the list of countries.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WebToffee PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WebToffee PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- [Compatibility] – WC 7.6.0
- [Compatibility] – WP 6.2
- [Fix] – Fixed Showing billing name instead of the shipping name in order address when enabling the address override option
- [Compatibility] – WC 7.3.0
- [Compatibility] – WP 6.1.1
- [Fix] – Prevent sending duplicate email when Germanized WooCommerce is active.
- [Fix] – Fixed request filed length exceeded the limit
- [Enhancement] – Set a timeout for blockUI function in product, cart and checkout pages.
- [Fix] – Display gateway title based on the payment mode chosen.
- [Add] – Added compatibility with Flexible PDF Coupons for WooCommerce plugin Version 1.5.12
- [Compatibility] – WC 7.0.1
- [Compatibility] – WC 7.0.0
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.8.0
- [Fix] – Hide PayPal buttons for subscription prodcuts
- [Enhancement] – Ensured security checks
- [Tweak] – Plugin name, banner and logo updated
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.7.0
- [improvement] – Supports Pay later(Pay in 4) and venmo
- [enhancement] – Added filter to alter PayPal script.
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.5.1
- [Compatibility] – WP 6.0
- [enhancement] – Handling fees added by third party plugins
- [Fix] – Fixed issue when refunding a decimal value.
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.4.1
- [Compatibility] – WP 5.9.3
- [Tweak] – Add margin top for cancel button in order review page
- [Fix] – Fixed an issue with the most recently used payment gateway not being shown as the default gateway on the checkout page.
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.3.1
- [Compatibility] – WP 5.9.2
- [Tweak] – Added filter before creating WC order
- [Fix] – Fixed issue of getting address required validation error message when making payment using express button
- [Tweak] – Prevent the chance of passing negative value to Paypal during mismatch handling
- [Fix] – Fixed issue when sending product description to PayPal
- [Fix] – Fixed issue of saving wrong PP transaction id in order details
- [Fix] – Fixed issue when placing order using express button from cart page as WC guest user
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.2.0
- [Fix] – Fixed issue of sending empty address details to PayPal when state is not mandatory
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.1.1
- [Compatibility] – WP 5.9
- [Fix] – Fixed issue while applying coupon
- [Compatibility] – Fixed compatibility issue while applying store credit coupon of Webtoffee smart coupon plugin
- [Compatibility] – WP 5.8.3
- [Tweak] – Added filter to alter order details
- [Fix] – Fixed invalid request URL error indicating invalid cancel URL
- [Compatibility] – WC 6.0.0
- [Compatibility] – Compatibility with Sequential order number plugin
- [Add] – Save abandoned order option
- [Fix] – conversion of object to array error while writing logs
- [Fix] – Address override not working for logged in PayPal users
- [Fix] – Specified country requires postal code error for WC guest users during payment using smart buttons
- [Compatibility] – WC 5.9.0
- [Compatibility] – WP 5.8.2
- [Fix] – Resolved email not saved on order during guest checkout
- [Fix] – Resolved PHP warnings in version 1.6.2
- [Tweak] – Updated smart button documentation link
- Tested OK with WC 5.7.1
- Tested OK with WP 5.8.1
- [Add] Integrated Paypal smart buttons
- [Fix] Removed shipping method validation error when shipping options are disabled
- [Add] Filter ‘wt_paypal_request_params’ added in express details section
- [Fix] Resolved redirection issue due to encoded URL
- [Fix] Resolved payment completion even after an error occured while guest checkout
- Tested OK with WC 5.6.0
- Tested OK with WC 5.5.2
- Tested OK with WP 5.8
- Readme updates.
- Fix: shipping company missing on in order mail
- Tested OK with WC 5.4.1
- Readme updates.
- Tested OK with WC 5.3.0.
- UI changes and content update.
- [Improvement] Paypal Express button enabling on pages changed to multi-select.
- [Improvement] Paypal Express Credit button now allows customers to opt for financing via PayPal Credit and pay over time.
- [Improvement] Introduced settings option ‘Invoice prefix’ to identify Store order (previously handled by filter ‘eh_paypal_invoice_prefix’).
- [Improvement] Paypal Checkout logo and header image adding changed to media upload.
- Tested OK with WC 5.2.2
- Tested OK with WC 5.1.0 and WP 5.7
- ‘eh_paypal_checkout_icon_url’ filter added to change gateway icon url
- Tested OK with WC 5.0.0
- [Improvement] Paypal Express button on checkout page.
- Spanish, German and Swedish Translations added.
- Tested OK with WC 4.9.0
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WPC Ajax Add to Cart for WooCommerce plugin
- Tested OK with WC 4.8.0 and WP 5.6
- Fix: shipping tax added even when shipping class does not charge shipping tax
- Tested OK with WC 4.7.0
- fix: order total mismatch error when the price is entered exclusive of tax.
- fix: Restock when customer clicks cancel from PayPal page.
- Tested OK with WC 4.6.1
- fix: order total mismatch error.
- Tested OK with WC 4.5.2
- fix: string translations in order review page
- Tested OK with WC 4.4.1 and WP 5.5
- Fix: Paypal workflow error when payment processed from pay for order page
- Fix: Premium ad banner blocking UI content when using RTL language
- Fix: When guest checkout is not allowed, user account is not created when order processed from checkout page
- Tested OK with WC 4.3.1
- Tested OK with WC 4.2.0
- [Improvement] Filter ‘eh_hide_paypal_express_button_in_cart’ to hide express checkout button in cart page
- [Improvement] ‘Skip Review Page’ workflow
- Tested OK with WC 4.0.1 and WP 5.4
- [Improvement] Security
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.9.2
- Fix: Shipping charge tax is not saved in order details.
- Improvement: Support Custom checkout fields by third-party plugins.
- Improvement: PayPal button text changed to «Pay Now» instead of «Continue» when the ‘Skip Review» option checked.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WP 5.3.2
- Fix: Fixed error with virtual product checkout.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.8.1.
- Fix: Not redirecting to checkout page upon cancellation from PayPal page.
- Improvement: A pending order will create if a user cancels an order from the PayPal page.
- Feature: Option to send Shipping address instead of Billing address to PayPal.
- New filter hook has been added.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.8 and WP 5.3
- Displays update information for a plugin.
- Fix: No record of order if user cancel order from PayPal page.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.7.1 and WP 5.2.3
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.7.0
- Fix: Payment failed when item quantity is more than one and tax-inclusive with the product.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.6.5 and WP 5.2.2
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.6.2
- Bug Fix: Paypal checkout error.
- Bug Fix: Shipping charge is marked as twice.
- Content Update.
- Feedback on uninstall.
- Support GlotPress(translate.wordpress.org).
- French (France) Translation added.
- Compatibility:- Tested OK with WC 3.5.7 and WP 5.1,1
- Improvement:- Adding shipping method and cost to the order.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC 3.5.2 and WP 5.0.2
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.5.2
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.5.0
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.4.5 and WP4.9.8
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.4.4
- Fix: Orders are placed with PayPal email instead of billing email.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.3.5 and WP4.9.6
- Fix: Checkout field validation updated.
- Fix: Checkout field validation.
- Fix: Checkout field validation.
- Fix: Tax amount rounding
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.3.1 and WP4.9.4
- Fix: PayPal address override default to false.
- Fix: Create a new account at checkout.
- Compatibility Tested OK with WC3.2.5 and WP4.9
- Compatibility issue from PHP 5.4 and 5.3
- Minor Content Changed.
- Marketing Content Changed.
- Minor Content Changed.
- Minor Content Changed.
- Code changes for WC2.7RC (Order Function).
- WooCommerce V2.7 RC and Upgrade Supports.
- Version Tested.
- Bug Fixed.
- Periodic Update.
- Both PayPal Express and Regular checkout.
- Order Overview Page skipping.
- Customize your PayPal Transactions.