Turn your traffic into sales with on-site messages for free! OptiMonk helps you to grab your visitor’s attention without annoying them by displaying a targeted offer.
Onsite retargeting provides you a powerful and simple way to convert more visitors to buyers and build your email or Facebook Messenger list. Your messages show up with a special offer at the right moment – usually on a popup overlay. Using exit intent popups basically you get a second chance to convince your visitors. You can make every visit count.
How OptiMonk’s free on-site message toolkit helps you to grow your business with retargeting?
- Capture more subscribers (Email subscribers & Facebook Messenger leads)
- Promote special offers
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Collect feedback
- Increase cart value
- Facilitate social sharing
What do you get?
- 5 types of on-site messages (popups, interstitials, sidebars, nanobars, lucky wheel popups)
- The best Messenger list building popup integrated with Recart. Why Messenger list building? The average open rate with email is 22%, with a 3% click rate. The same messages sent via Messenger have an 85% open and 28% click rate.
- All kind of triggering options (exit-intent, timed-display, scroll-based, onclick triggering, monitoring inactivity, mobile triggers)
- 50+ beautiful templates including popups, sidebars and nanobars
- Drag & Drop editor
- Industry-leading features to maximize your popup conversions (e.g. pop up A/B testing, dynamic text replacement, etc.)
- All kind of targeting options so you can personalize your communication. Target your visitors based on traffic source, number of visited pages, browsing history, geotargeting, returning visitor recognition, cart abandonment recognition, cart rules, and so much more.
- Feedback elements: Let your visitors leave instant, visualized feedback with 5 stars or emojis & improve the website experience.
A more polite way to increase revenue – your visitors will love these popups
- OptiMonk’s popups are not annoying and they won’t ruin the user experience: Using our features you’ll be able to display the right message, to the right people, at the right time. With personalized messages you can make your visitors feel like you speak directly to them.
- Fully customized popups: You can easily enhance the look and feel of your campaigns with our drag & drop editor, and customize popups to match the style of your site. These popups will look like a natural part of your store.
- Won’t slow down your site: OptiMonk’s pop ups load after your site, so it won’t reduce your page speed.
- Recart integration: We partner with Recart so you can make the most out of Facebook Messenger marketing. Build your Messenger list with OptiMonk pop ups & send ecommerce messages to your customers on Messenger using Recart.
Start with OptiMonk’s always Free plan and grow your subscription as your business grows. All plans can be seen in the pricing section.
- Install OptiMonk either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up OptiMonk Account Id in ‘Appearance > OptiMonk’
- Set up campaign within your OptiMonk account (my.optimonk.com)
- Enjoy the increased subscribers and traffic to your site
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. OptiMonk is designed with high performance and scalability in mind. It’s completely asynchronous and hosted on Amazon’s highly scalable infrastructure. Some of our customers have very high traffic websites.
Can I customize the look and feel of the popups?
Yes, you have full control over the design and content of your popups. You can use our user friendly WYSWYG editor, and you also have control over HTML and CSS, if neccessary.
Do I need coding skills to use OptiMonk?
No, It is super simple and easy to use for anyone. Our editor lets you customize professional looking popups without writing a single line of code. If you get stuck, our support will cover you for free.
Do you provide instant connections to any email providers?
Yes, we provide instant integration with Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Aweber, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor and other email marketing apps. When a user subscribes, their email is automatically subscribed to your these systems. Alternately, you can simply download a CSV list of your newsletter subscribers.
How can I integrate with an email marketing software?
Once you created your popup, you can set up the integrations at campaign settings.
How does the exit-intent popups work?
Exit-intent technology provides you a powerful and simple way to convert more visitors to buyers and build your email subscription list. Your messages show up with a special offer at the exact moment a visitor is about to leave your site – down to the millisecond. Basically you get a second chance to convince your visitors.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Exit Popups & Onsite Retargeting by OptiMonk» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Add async load to the insert code
- Insert new code to the head section
- Improved cart and visitor attributes handling
- Load WooCommerce product page data if campaigns are using it
- Load WooCommerce cart data if campaigns are using cart rules
- Fix Cart items price for campaign cart rule
- Fixing compatibility issues with WordPress 5.6
- Fixing compatibility issues WooCommerce 2.6.14
- Remove admin stylesheet from frontend.
- Add notification after two weeks.
- Direct calls update.
- Remove PHP sessions from the plugin.
- FIX: Start session when it is needed.
- Protocol definition change
- Minor translation modification
- PHP 5.2 compatibility issue fix
- Admin interface changes
- WooCommerce plugin support
- Hungarian language added
- The first version of OptiMonk’s WordPress plugin