This plugin allows you to replace an attachment file by uploading another image or by downloading one from a specified URL, without deleting the attachment. The plugin handles the image sizes generation and the attachment metadata update, and you will see the result right away.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3.2.0 – Tested up to 5.8.2, changed the priority for the filter, added webp to the allowed types that potentially replace files
3.1.0 – Tested up to 5.8.1, link in the media view, styles updates, new screenshots and demo video
3.0.0 – Tested up to 5.8, added new tools item that allows for searching and replacing images from that point, added featured image block for Gutenberg compatibility, UI updates, decouple from jQuery, translation ready
2.2.1 – Fixed the images sizes generation on image replacement, buttons styles for small resolution.
2.2 – Tested up to 5.5, icon update.
2.1 – Tested up to 5.2.2.
2.0 – Tested up to 5.2.1.
1.0 – Initial release.
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Easy Replace Image
Easy Replace Imageto the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your application
- Login as Admin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Easy Replace Image» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Tested up to 5.8.2
- Changed the priority for the filter to execute later (allowing third-party plugins to perform early filters)
- Added webp to the allowed types that potentially replace files (this still depends on the server configuration and the core version)
- Tested up to 5.8.1
- Added link to the replace feature for the images in the media view
- Styles changes to blend in more in all the WordPress screens
- New screenshots and demo video
- Tested up to 5.8
- Added new tools item that allows for searching and replacing images from that point
- Added featured image block for Gutenberg compatibility
- UI updates
- Decouple the plugin from jQuery legacy library
- Translation ready
- Fixed the images sizes generation on image replacement.
- Buttons styles for small resolution.
- Tested up to 5.5
- Icon update
- Tested up to 5.2.2
- Tested up to 5.2.1
- Allow to replace file with a new uploaded image
- Allow to replace file by downloading an image from a specified URL