Zero Difficulty. Zero Spam.
Add a stupidly simple and lightweight contact form to your website in any page, post, or text widget with this shortcode:
The entire point of this plugin is to be completely hands-free, easy, and just work straight out-of-the-box. Simply plug and play without any settings to adjust.
If you’re looking for the exact opposite of that, that is, a form you can custom build with advanced options, I recommend Contact Form 7.
- The most lightweight contact form plugin available for WordPress (no settings to adjust or forms to create)
- Name, Email, Phone, and Message form fields (phone field is optional for your visitors)
- Automatically sends emails to the email address set under Settings > General > Administration Email Address
- Highly effective and hidden anti-spam measures (no annoying CAPTCHAs required)
- Fully compatible with all the protections of Stop Spammers
- Easy to customize with CSS (please ask for help in the support area — I’m happy to write custom code for you to copy/paste)
Optional Shortcode Attributes
[contact-form-zero email="email@example.com"] — Set a custom email address for form submissions to be sent to. [contact-form-zero accent="#000"] — Change the accent color for the form. [contact-form-zero unstyled="yes"] — Form is left naked for you or your theme to style.
There are no settings to adjust. Simply use the
[contact-form-zero] shortcode on any page, post, or text widget or in your theme code, use
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[contact-form-zero]' ); ?>.
Why am I not receiving emails?
I’m using the built-in
wp_mailfunction. Most hosting environments (even shared hosts like Bluehost and GoDaddy) can handle email, but not very well out-of-the-box and require being optimized. It actually takes quite a bit of work to make sure your emails are deliverable. Some recommendations:
- Check that your SPF, DKIM, and other email records are set up correctly (mail-tester.com is a great all-around tool for checking and fixing common email deliverability issues)
- Even on shared hosts, you should be able to add a dedicated IP to your account for very cheap (which allows you to get away from shared IPs that have a bad reputation because your neighbors are spamming)
- If all else fails, you can abandon using your own server for mail altogether, and host offsite with a free or paid third-party service like Gmail (check out the WP Mail SMTP plugin to go that route)
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Contact Form Zero» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Minor code cleanup
- Various improvements
- Improved sanitization
- Improved spam protection even more
- Added optional shortcode attributes for customizing the form
- Improved spam protection
- PHP notice fix
- Added placeholders for form fields