Create and manage an FAQ knowledge base for your WordPress site to provide easy access to frequently asked questions. Updated and tested 2023 Version
Managing your FAQ database also allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest questions and provide relevant answers in a timely manner. This can improve the overall user experience and increase user satisfaction.
This plugin enables you to easily manage and organize your FAQ content, creating an intuitive and user-friendly experience for visitors seeking information on your site. You can create as many questions as you need and categorize them for easy navigation, allowing visitors to find the information they need quickly.
Each question page has a unique post, which can enhance your site’s SEO and improve its search engine ranking. This ensures that your FAQ content is easily discoverable for search engines as well.
- Support your product site with FAQ directory
- Build a knowledge base center to support your service or product
- Provide an efficient way to support your users
- Add frequently asked questions and answers (FAQ) in the admin dashboard
- Place questions and answers in categories
- Build an index page containing all questions and answers
- Create a unique post per each question and answer
Pro Version Features
- Search Widget – Add search widget on pre-selected post types and style widget according to your needs
- Search Bar – Index page includes a search bar showing all relevant questions by keyword.
- Customize labels – Customize the plugin labels according to your requirements and language.
- Customize Look & Feel – Customize index page look & feel including colors and font size.
- Voting – Support voting (vote up and down) for each frequently asked question. Search results show most voted questions first.
- Related Questions Widget – Show all related questions at the bottom of each question page
- Multiple lists – Create multiple faq pages with categories
- Reports and Statistics – Generate a report showing how many times each question was viewed and how many times it was voted.
- Accordion Display – Show only one answer at a time – users will toggle different answers by clicking the questions.
- Accordion Shortcode – Create an accordion containing all Questions and Answers in a category using a Shortcodes.
- Category Icon and color – Add an icon to each category and set a background color which will be shown on the index page.
- Sort Question in Categories – Sorting of questions in a category can be defined in the plugin settings. Options are by publish date, voting and title in ascending or descending order.
- All Questions Shortcode – Shortcodes to support showing all questions in one or multiple categories.
- ChatGPT Support – Let ChatGPT prepare the answers for questions you didn’t answer.
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin.
- Add categories, questions and answers.
- Use shortcode to display FAQ.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«CM FAQ» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Release Date: 21 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links