Included For Free
Add a beautifully designed add-to-cart popup to your WooCommerce store within seconds, making it easy for customers to quickly shop and check out.
✨ A Pixel Perfect WooCommerce Cart
CartPops makes your cart accessible from anywhere on your site and looks great on any theme or design.
- Intuitive and beautiful design
- Built with page speed in mind
- Compatible with most plugins
- WPML support and translation ready
- Ability to replace the default cart page
- Plenty of features for developers
Al though CartPops is compatible with most plugins. We have dedicated integrations with the following plugins:
- WooCommerce Product Bundles.
- WooCommerce Composite Products.
- WooCommerce Mix & Match Products.
- WPC Product Bundles.
🧑🏼🎨 Make it yours
We get it, you’re running a brand. It’s important that customers feel at home. That’s why we made it really easy to customize every single color and make it your own. CartPops even has presets, to inspire and get you started! 🌈
You can customize
- Background colors
- Text colors
- Accent colors
- Border colors
- Overlay colors
- … and much more
🛒 Floating Cart Launcher
Add a floating cart icon to your page that allows customers to access their cart quickly. You can even hide it until something is added to the cart.
🎫 Powerful coupon form
A cart isn’t complete without the ability to use coupons. Customers can easily add and remove (multiple) coupons using the AJAX coupon form. The coupon form is also compatible with most WooCommerce coupon plugins.
🛒 Cart Launcher Shortcode & Menu Item
The Cart Launcher shortcode
[cartpops_cart_launcher] enables you to place a WooCommerce cart icon in your menu or anywhere on your page.
- Choose from different unique shopping cart and bag icons.
- Select the type of indicator to use for the number of items in the cart. You optionally can hide the indicator if the cart is empty.
- Show or Hide the cart’s current subtotal
- If you own a CartPops Pro license, you’ll also have access to the Elementor widget for even more advanced styling and control.
⚡️ Power-ups: Product Recommendation Engine
Squeeze more revenue out of your customers by recommending products directly in the popup. Choose from upsells and cross-sells. Or, if you have a license, you can select custom products.
- Customize the call to action text.
- Select the type of products you want to promote, choose from upsells, crosses, or custom products (pro).
- Select a fallback: You can choose to display random products or hide the recommendations altogether if no products were found.
🔥 There’s more
- 🚀 Change the animation: Choose how you like to animate the cart.
- 🌍 Translation Ready: The CartPops codebase is ready to translate into your language.
- 🙌 Custom CSS and JS: Add custom code on the fly that gets loaded after the plugin’s code. No more
- 💻 Developer Friendly: Developers have access to customizable plugin templates (Beta), PHP Hooks and JS API (Beta), and a wide array of CSS variables.
Whilst the free version is rich in features. With the Pro version you can take your WooCommerce cart to the next level. Here’s a breakdown of some of the features you get access to if you upgrade.
⚡️ PRO: Choose From Different Add To Cart Triggers
Choose from different triggers: Cart Drawer, Popup Modal, and Bar. Each mode has a unique look and feel. Want to put more emphasis on recommendations? Activate the Popup and recommendation other items in your store.
⚡️ PRO: Free Shipping Progress Bar ■■■■□□□□□□ 40%
Motivate customers to add more products to their cart by showing a progress bar. For example, if a customer has $30 of products in their cart, you can show a dynamic progress bar that shows that another $20 is needed to unlock free shipping.
⚡️ PRO: Change and calculate shipping directly in the Drawer
Make it a breeze for customers to change their shipping details directly in the cart. Now you can truly replace your default WooCommerce Cart.
⚡️ PRO: Secondary checkout buttons
Need to send customers to the default WooCommerce cart page? Or do you want a Continue shopping button? We got you! You can even enter a custom URL, if you need someone to view shipping terms.
⚡️ PRO: Cart Launcher Elementor Widget
With this widget, you can easily style the Cart Launcher and show it anywhere you’d like. Take control of all the styling elements like text color, background color, hover effect, shadow, border, and much more!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure to disable caching on your checkout and thank you steps
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«CartPops – High Converting Add To Cart Popup For WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fix: Fix occassions were styles were not loading properly.
- Add: Add the ability to use custom quantity selector colors.
- Fix: Select2 field in some instances not loading properly.
- Fix: Fix compatibility issue with WooCommerce Pixel Manager.
- Tweak: Enqueue scripts after «wc-cart-fragments» to improve compatibility with caching plugins.
- Tweak: Update Freemius dependency.
- Add: Test for WooCommerce ^6.0.0
- Fix: Fix translation issue with a few strings.
- Fix: Free shipping meter not showing up when country has a match.
- Fix: Hidden Floating Cart Launcher not showing when adding to cart.
- Fix: Recommendations border color not working.
- Add: Add the ability to hide the Floating Cart Launcher on certain pages.
- Fix: Shipping line item being Pro only whilst it should be free.
- Fix: Add sale price to price in Drawer.
- Fix: The ability to not trigger the cart wasn’t working. This is fixed now: https://cartpops.com/docs/php-filters/cartpops_add_to_cart_trigger/
- Fix: Automatically disable the free CartPops plugin if CartPops Pro gets installed.
- Fix: Ensure add to cart buttons are disabled when adding to cart is still in progress.
- Fix: Fix occassions where the shipping line item wasn’t showing.
- Tweak: Ensure overflow hidden is set to important. Some themes/plugins were overriding this style.
- Tweak: Recommendations should be more consistent now.
- Tweak: Cart events are more fluid and wait up on another.
- Tweak: Allow non-simple products to be shown as random Recommendations.
- Add: Sleek and simple Floating Cart Launcher animation.
- Tweak: Product Recommendations Engine can now take other product types too.
- Tweak: Hide Product Recommendation Engine pagination if there’s only 1 item.
- Tweak: Add a background color if there’s no product image for UX consistency.
- Fix: Remove redundant Swiper.js element.
- Fix: Total line item was not being calculated correctly when shipping line item was activated.
- Add: Added option to hide the cart count indicator on the Floating Cart Launcher if the cart is empty.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Extra Product Options.
- Tweak: Reworked the add to cart handling to make it more compatibile with plugins that add (hidden) fields.
- Tweak: Increase z-index for the modals.
- Fix: Ocassions where the modal animations are not working.
- Add: Added German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese translations! Want to add another language or improve the current translations? Please check out translate.cartpops.com.
- Tweak: Add filter that allows you to change the time in which notifications are removed from the Drawer.
- Tweak: Replaced all H2 and H3 headings for
- Tweak: Reworked handling of ajax fragments for upcoming features and better compatibility. Thanks Diego from Aelia for helping out ❤️
- Tweak: Removed Swiper.js that was used for the Product Recommendation Engine. This specific library caused a lot of conflicts with other plugins (for instance Elementor). This also decreased the total size of the assets from ~160kb to 31kb. 🎉
- Tweak: Improved the total bundle size, specifically the main CSS file. Purging unused CSS decreased the total CSS bundle from ~200kb to ~110kb. Looking to reuse more classes and components in the future to decrease this even more.
- Tweak: Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Integration: Integration with Extendons WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin with Bulk Discounts.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Chained Products.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Product Bundles.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Integration: Integration with WooCommerce Mix & Match Products.
- Integration: Integration with WPC Product Bundles.
- Tweak: CSS tweaks and small bug fixes.
- Add: PRO: It’s here! Secondary checkout buttons! Choose from View cart, Continue Shopping or enter a custom URL! 🎉
- Add: PRO: Allow customers to directly calculate and/or change their shipping directly in the cart. 🚛
- Add: It’s now possible to hide any cart line item! 🤝
- Add: Product images are now clickable!
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where if the quantity input field was set to zero it wouldn’t remove the item from the cart.
- Tweak: Add Oxygen compatibility. CartPops will shut off when the Oxygen builder is active.
- Tweak: Fixed an issue where the Free Shipping Meter wasn’t updating if the shipping rule was set to: «apply minimum order rule before coupon amount».
- Add: Added beautiful loading indicators when an item is updated or when a coupon is added to the cart. ↩️
- Add: Added add to cart message for WooCommerce archives. 👋
- Add: PRO: Change the Recommendations button on the Drawer. 🚀
- Add: PRO: hide the Floating Cart Launcher when the cart is empty. 🙈
- Tweak: Improve coupon error handling (Thanks Tom for reporting).
- Tweak: Always check coupons. This ensures compatibility with plugins like Smart Coupons (Thanks Wouter/Marnix for suggesting).
- Tweak: Small CSS tweaks to ensure theme compatibility.
- Tweak: Hot fixed an issue with an event listener taking over the checkout button.
- Tweak: Spreed improvements.
- Tweak: Fix occassions where a deleted coupon was unable to be added again.
- Tweak: Added several filters/actions. Click here to view the hook documentation.
- Tweak: PRO: Fix static content in popup. 😅
- Tweak: Fix an installation issue with multi-sites. ↔️
- Tweak: Once more, we spend time on improving issues with caching. You can now find an option in the Advanced tab to force a refresh on page load. ➰
- Tweak: Improve how we trigger the add to carts events to improve compatibility with other plugins and themes. Thanks, Sebastian, for reporting 🚀
- Tweak: PRO: Fix an issue where choosing custom products in Recommendations only showed 10. 🙌
- Tweak: Force cursor pointer on quantity selector buttons. 👉
- Tweak: Several «under the hood» changes, including decreasing JS bundle size. ⬇️
- Add: Products with more than one variation are now shown directly in the Drawer. To save space, it’s in a sleek drop-down accordion. 🌈
- Add: Customers can now «undo» after they delete something from their cart. ❌
- Add: This is probably one of the more requested features: Floating Cart Launcher item indicator 5️⃣. It’s here! (Next up, hide the cart until will add something to the cart).
- Tweak: Completely reworked all AJAX calls resulting a nice speed bump + CartPops should now be automatically recognized by most popular caching plugins. 🚀
- Tweak: Reworked how pricing is displayed and included a bunch of WooCommerce hooks. This rework should enable support for bulk discount plugins etc.
- Tweak: Improved the full height Drawer on mobile so that it’s full height. I wasn’t aware of this iOS bug. Sorry 😯. In the next update, you can expect a proper JS solution to account for Android too.
- Tweak: Tiny CSS tweaks to the mobile Drawer. Mostly spacing and font sizing.
- Add: Reworked the quantity selectors. We received a lot of requests for a custom input field. Customers can now add any amount to the cart with just a few clicks. 💰
- Add: You asked for it. You can translate CartPops directly into the settings (most of the strings will be available; however, some dynamic strings have to be translated via a language plugin or POEDIT).
- Tweak: By popular demand, CartPops will now stretch to the height of mobile devices and will not move past that height so that the checkout button will always be in view.
- Tweak: Reworked how we check for available stock. CartPops now correctly checks for backorders and alike.
- Tweak: Reworked the Cart Laumcher shortcode and Elementor widget. WooCommerce fragments was causing a lot of issues with icons being replaced.
- Tweak: Decreased the total bundle size 🚀. We’re also on pace to be completely free from jQuery.
- Tweak: Removed a small delay when a customer updates the cart, which results in a more snappy experience.
- Tweak: Tiny tweaks to the coupon form on mobile.
- Tweak: Improve tax calculations when discounts and shipping is applied.
- Add: CartPops now supports tax calculation 🤓!
- Tweak: Fixed a bug with the Elementor icon not changing size.
- Tweak: Fixed missing text colors when cart is empty
- Tweak: Hot fix that prevented styles from showing.
- Tweak: Fix an issue with certain Pro colors being included in the free plugin.
- We’re trying to ship and fix bugs as fast as possible. Thanks for the support and feedback ❤️
- Tweak: Fix an issue with the Elementor cart widget not firing.
- Tweak: Improved translations. Made a translation? Get in touch with our team and we’ll add it to the plugin.
- Add: Add an issue panel in the Dashboard tab to highlight potential issues preventing CartPops from working correctly.
- Tweak: Fix an issue with the Cart Launcher shortcode where the subtotal got escaped too aggressively.
- Tweak: Fix an issue where Popup recommendations wouldn’t show up.
- Tweak: Improve readme file by using actual Markdown links rather than HTML. Yes, sometimes I confuse the two.
- We have a first release 🔥
- Add: Color themes & presets
- Add: Color themes & presets
- Tweak: Menu cart compatibility for Avada.
- Happy New Year 🎉!
- Tweak: Improve Popup mobile styling.
- Tweak: Tiny tweaks to the Free Shipping Meter.
- Add: Free: Menu Cart Launcher settings and colors!
- Add: Free: New Cart Launcher shortcode! This shortcode
[cartpops]will show a shopping cart button anywhere you like. This will open the Drawer when a user clicks on it. Read more about it in the documentation
- Add: Pro: Brand new Elementor integration for the Cart Launcher! Search for
cartpops,and you’ll find it! Get a clickable shopping cart button with just a few clicks.
- Add: Free: Ability to add the Cart Launcher to your menu. Simply head over to Appearance -> Menu. And find the CartPops tab. You can use this menu item anywhere you like. Read more about it in the documentation
- Tweak: Always check customer session for improved loading
- Tweak: Improve default color options