The Bykea Cash plugin is a universal payment collection method for the Pakistani market which is extremely easy to install on any WordPress WooCommerce website.
Using Bykea Cash plugin, you can accept payments securely for the products you are selling online without compromising the security requirements and without causing your theme to suffer. Give your customers their preferred ways to pay with one simple payment integration!
Using this latest Bykea Cash extension, any WooCommerce shop can start accepting cash and digital payments in Pakistan immediately using these two options:
1. Cash Pickups on Doorstep
2. Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
We will soon introduce the following payment collection methods:
1. UnionPay debit cards (Coming Soon)
2. PayPak debit cards (Coming Soon)
3. Easypaisa Wallet (Coming Soon)
4. Easypaisa OTC (Coming Soon)
5. JazzCash Wallet (Coming Soon)
6. JazzCash OTC (Coming Soon)
7. Bank transfer for the following banks (Coming Soon)
7.1 Allied Bank Limited – ABL
7.2 Habib Bank Ltd – HBL
7.3 Bank Alfalah Limited
7.4 United Bank Limited – UBL
7.5 Standard Chartered Bank – SCB
7.6 JS Bank
7.7 Muslim Commercial Bank Limited – MCB
7.8 Meezan Bank limited
7.9 Askari Commercial Bank Limited
7.10 Faysal Bank Limited
7.11 Bank Al Habib Limited
7.12 Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
7.13 Al Baraka Islamic Bank Limited
7.14 Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
7.15 Bank of Punjab
7.16 Dubai islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
7.17 First Women Bank
7.19 MCB Islamic
7.20 National Bank of Pakistan – NBP
7.21 Samba Bank
7.22 Silk Bank
7.23 Sindh Bank
7.24 Soneri Bank Limited
7.25 Summit Bank
7.27 Apna Microfinance Bank
7.28 Finca Microfinance Bank
7.29 NRSP Microfinance Bank
7.30 Upaisa / Ubank
8. NIFT Payment Gateway (Coming Soon)
9. Avanza APPS payment gateway (Coming Soon)
10. HBL Konnect (Coming Soon)
11. HBL Pay (Coming Soon)
12. Direct operator billing
12.1 Jazz / Warid – Mobilink
To integrate Bykea Cash you must have a registered Bykea account, without having a Bykea account you cannot integrate this plugin. Please follow the following steps before installing this plugin.
Register / Signup on Bykea app using your official mobile number that you want to use for payments.
Click on “Cash Transfer” button, Go to “Settings” and add your “Deposit Bank Account”
In case you are facing any issues with the plugin, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to install Bykea Cash Online Payments plugin is to search for it on your site’s Dashboard.
- Log in to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for Bykea Cash Online Payments and find the plugin at the top.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > BykeaCash to configure the plugin.
For more information about installation and management of plugins, please refer to WordPress documentation.
On the settings page, the following settings are required:
- Title: this is the title of the payment option that will be shown to the customer on checkout page.
- Description: this is the short description about payment option that will be shown to the customer on checkout page.
- Business Name: this is your business name that will be shown on the invoice.
- Details: this text will be added in the details field on bykea.cash along with woocommerce order ID for your reference.
- Email Address: this is the email address on which you will receive a notification after your payment get successfully transfered in your account through Bykea Cash.
- Bykea Account Mobile Number: this is the mobile number from which you got registered on Bykea. It can either be through Bykea Customer App or by Bykea Cash URL.
- API Secret Key: this is your unique identity through which you will able to use this plugin. Without this key, the plugin won’t work properly.
If you wish to get more details about Bykea Cash, please refer to Bykea website.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Bykea.Cash – Online Payments» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Added invoice status check functionality to check the payment status instantly.
- Added functionality to convert any other currency into PKR based on international rates.