BrightEdge, the global leader in enterprise organic search and content performance, empowers marketers to transform online content into business results, such as traffic, conversions, and revenue. The BrightEdge platform is powered by a sophisticated deep-learning engine and is the only company capable of web-wide, real-time measurement of content engagement across all digital channels, including search, social, and mobile. BrightEdge’s 1,800+ customers include global brands, such as Microsoft and Adobe as well as 57 of the Fortune 100. The company has eight offices worldwide and is headquartered in Foster City, California.
BrightEdge Autopilot is the industry’s first self-driving SEO technology. Following on from the groundbreaking release of BrightEdge Instant, which brought real-time insights and recommendations to marketers for search and digital channels, such as YouTube and Amazon, BrightEdge Autopilot auto-optimizes many aspects of SEO including mobile. BrightEdge Autopilot now adds hundreds more global deployments across consumer brands, media companies and enterprises. BrightEdge Autopilot brings smart, end-to-end automation of SEO, now adding mobile page and image optimization. Within 6 months of deployment, over 1,000 brands are now using BrightEdge Autopilot to power Self-Driving SEO.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress Plugin Directory directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Configure the plugin on the BrightEdge Settings Page
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«BrightEdge Autopilot» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
* Release date: Nov 29, 2023
Added a fix to shortcode to support newer themes
- Release date: Aug 18, 2023
Updated wordpress supported version to 6.3
- Release date: July 13, 2023
- Updated wordpress supported version to 6.2.2 and PHP version 8.2
- Release date: January 19, 2023
- Handle potential security vulnerability in codebase
- Release date: July 28, 2022
- Update default direct api endpoint and Update core php BEIXFClient class
- Release date: Feb 4, 2022
- Updated wordpress supported version to 5.9 And Fixed an issue for shortcode tag
- Release date: Dec 17, 2020
- Added fix for shortcode if the body content is empty
- Release date: June 29, 2020
- Change WordPress hook for link block
- Release date: June 16, 2020
- Support api.brightedge.com endpoint
- Release date: June 10, 2020
- Support debug info
- Remove filter to avoid multiple injection
- Release date: May 27, 2020
- Support body_open and body_1 at the same time
- Release date: May 5, 2020
- Update Autopilot PHP SDK to 1.5.1
- Release date: April 30, 2020
- Update Autopilot PHP SDK to 1.4.30
- Simplify the setting page.
- Update to version 1.4.29 of PHP SDK.
- Implement the basic function of plugin, including setting page and integrate PHP SDK.