- Blim Post Suggestion and Vote (BPSV) is a plugin that suggests posts based on the category of the current post.
- The plugin comes fully setup, therefore, you are not required to perform any setup after activation.
- However, you can decide to manually, choose among the features offered by BPSV. You simply go to the general settings menu then click on Blim Post Suggestion and Vote.
General Features may be used by anyone with any web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.).
- Suggests posts
- As the heading implies, the plugin gets a post related by category to the current post and suggests to reader
- Upvote and Downvote
Readers can upvote or downvote on various posts.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Blim Post Suggestion and Vote in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Blim Post Suggestion and Vote.
- Then click on Install
- Now, after that activate the plugin.
Installing Via FTP
- Download the plugin to your hardisk.
- Upload the blim-post-suggestion-and-vote folder into your plugins directory.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and click the Plugins menu.
- Then activate the plugin.
Can I show only one feature?
Yes, BPSV offers the ability to choose which feature is needed for your website. This can be set at the general admin settings under the «blim post suggestion and vote settings» sub menu. You can also decide to temporarily disable both features if you want, without uninstalling the plugin.
Is the BPSV for WordPress free?
Yes, BPSV will always be free and open source.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Blim Post Suggestion and Vote» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.0.2 – April 22 2021
Bug: voting data updated to admin.php url
1.0.1 – April 21 2021
Added load icon to vote button
1.0.0 – February 25 2021
- Initial Release.