Seamless cardless payments at a low cost. Collect mobile money payments from customers in Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Mali, Tanzania, and Senegal. Also, easily allow customers to pay with cryptocurrency (stable and unstable coins).
With Bani for WooCommerce, you can accept payments via:
- Mobile money – Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Mali, Tanzania, and Senegal
- Bank transfer (Nigeria)
- Cryptocurrency (Globally)
- Many more coming soon
- Start receiving cardless payments instantly. Go from signup to your first real transaction in as little as 15 minutes
- Collect mobile money payments in 8+ African countries
- Collect stablecoins (BUSD / USDC / USDT / DAI) and non stablecoins (Bitcoin / Litecoin / Bitcoin Cash / Ethereum / Dodge Coin / Tron / BNB)
- Simple, transparent pricing. No hidden charges or setup fees
- Modern, seamless cardless payment experience via the Bani Checkout – Try the demo!
- Understand your customers better through a simple and elegant dashboard
- Access to attentive, empathetic customer support 24/7
- Free updates as we launch new features and payment options
- Clearly documented APIs to build your custom payment experiences
Thousands of businesses of all sizes rely on Bani’s suite of products to receive cardless payments and make payouts seamlessly. Sign up here to get started.
This plugin is meant to be used by merchants who want to collect payments from customers in Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Mali, Tanzania, and Senegal. Also, allow customers to pay with cryptocurrency (stable and unstable coins).
- Accept payment via Mobile Money, Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page. Accept payment directly on your site
- Refunds from the WooCommerce order details page. Refund an order directly from the order details page
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with us via here
You can also follow us on Twitter! @getbaniHQ
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New from the left-hand menu
- In the search box type Bani Payments for WooCommerce
- Click on Install now when you see Bani Payments for WooCommerce to install the plugin
- After installation, activate the plugin.
Bani Setup and Configuration
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Payments tab
- You’ll see Bani listed along with your other payment methods. Click Set Up
- On the next screen, configure the plugin. There is a selection of options on the screen. Read what each one does below.
- Enable/Disable – Check this checkbox to Enable Bani on your store’s checkout
- Title – This will represent Bani on your list of Payment options during checkout. It guides users to know which option to select to pay with Bani. Title is set to «Debit/Credit Cards» by default, but you can change it to suit your needs.
- Description – This controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Use this space to give more details to customers about what Bani is and what payment methods they can use with it.
- Test Mode – Check this to enable test mode. When selected, the fields in step six will say «Test» instead of «Live.» Test mode enables you to test payments before going live. The orders process with test payment methods, no money is involved so there is no risk. You can uncheck this when your store is ready to accept real payments.
- API Keys – The next two text boxes are for your Bani API keys, which you can get from your Bani Dashboard. If you enabled Test Mode in step four, then you’ll need to use your test API keys here. Otherwise, you can enter your live keys.
- Additional Settings – While not necessary for the plugin to function, there are some extra configuration options you have here. You can do things like add custom metadata to your transactions (the data will show up on your Bani dashboard). The tooltips next to the options provide more information on what they do.
- Click on Save Changes to update the settings.
To account for poor network connections, which can sometimes affect order status updates after a transaction, we strongly recommend that you set a Webhook URL on your Bani dashboard. This way, whenever a transaction is complete on your store, we’ll send a notification to the Webhook URL, which will update the order and mark it as paid. To set the webhook URL, go to your Bani dashboard under Settings > API Keys & Webhooks tab.
If you do not find Bani on the Payment method options, please go through the settings again and ensure that:
- You’ve checked the «Enable/Disable» checkbox
- You’ve entered your API Keys in the appropriate field
- You’ve clicked on Save Changes during setup
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- A Bani merchant account—use an existing account or create an account here
- An active WooCommerce installation
- A valid SSL Certificate
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Bani Payments for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Bani Payments for WooCommerce» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.0.0 – July 15, 2022
- First release
1.0.1 – September 22, 2022
- Live merchantKey error fix, plugin desc.
1.0.2 – October 4, 2022
- Merchant keys link added to settings page, text content change (crypto)