FREE TEMPLATES FOR ELEMENTOR, BEAVER BUILDER AND BLOCK EDITOR
Create professional designed pixel perfect websites in minutes with the Starter Templates plugin.
This plugin gives you access to 280+ pre-made full website templates and individual pages for your favorite page builder such as Elementor, Beaver Builder and the Block Editor.
All you need to do is select the demo that suits your needs, import, tweak and go live!
Me encanta el hecho de que el plugin Astra Starter Sites venga con docenas de sitios prefabricados que han sido creados usando Elementor y que puedan ser usados para crear una web completa con un solo clic. – Ben Pines, CMO de Elementor
Astra Sites permite a cualquiera tener una bonita web en menos de 5 minutos utilizando software de código abierto. El tema es gratis, el plugin es gratis, es casi increíble. Tienes que verlo con tus propios ojos. – Adam Preiser, WPCrafter
INTRODUCING STARTER TEMPLATES 3.0!
The Astra Starter Sites plugin allowed you to import complete website demos, tweak them and build professional websites.
With Starter Templates 3.0, you can now do that by importing specific pages, complete websites or even Elementor blocks that give you lots of flexibility to import only what you need.
HIGHLIGHTS OF STARTER TEMPLATES 3.0
- All new user interface to make it easier to select and customize the templates when you are building your website.
- Amazing search to find the template suitable for your needs.
- Ability to try the logo, colors and typography before importing.
- Improved stability. We have improved our importer, which already was very stable. Now after this release, imports will rarely fail.
PLANTILLAS COMPLETAS DE WEB PARA
Businesses like restaurants, lawyers, agencies, interior designers, artist shops, brandstore, pet services, charity, plumber, dental clinic, construction, fitness trainer, gardening, makeup artist and a lot more. You can take a look at all of them built with different page builders.
- Plantillas gratis de Elementor
- Plantillas gratis de Beaver Builder
- Plantillas web gratis para el editor de bloques
You can extend this library with premium ready-to-use website demos by purchasing one of the Astra Bundles, i.e. either the Essential Bundle or the Growth Bundle.
¿POR QUÉ LA GENTE AMA EL TEMA ASTRA?
Over 1+ million users are empowering their websites with Astra! From beginners to industry experts, everyone is loving Astra for its performance and ease of use.
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY THEY LOVE ASTRA –
Rendimiento más rápido – Hecho con la velocidad y rendimiento en mente, Astra sigue los mejores estándares de código y te permite crear sitios de carga más rápida y de mayor rendimiento.
Fácil personalización – Con todos los ajustes gestionados mediante el personalizador, Astra lo hace fácil y te da muchas opciones para personalizar todo con unos simples clics.
Pixel Perfect Design – Astra reduces your design time by giving you pixel-perfect FREE ready-to-use websites demos within a huge library of starter sites.
Deeper Integrations – Astra works seamlessly with all WooCommerce plugins, LifterLMS, LearnDash etc. This means that you can create and beautify eCommerce websites and those that offer online courses in minutes.
Fetch the website, tweak images and content and go live!
Use this imported site as a base for your project and don’t waste time starting from scratch!
- History.js is distributed under the terms of the BSD License.
- WP Background Process is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0.
- Widget Importer Exporter is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0.
- WordPress Importer is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0.
- EventSource is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
- Fetch is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
- Sube los archivos del plugin al directorio
/wp-content/plugins/astra-sites, o instala el plugin directamente a través de la pantalla de plugins de WordPress.
- Activar el plugin a través de la pantalla «Plugins» en WordPress.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Astra Sites to preview and import sites.
Will the Starter Templates plugin work with my theme?
We’ve certainly used Astra to build all our starter templates and recommend you to do so. However, in Starter Templates 2.0 onward all the starter sites or individual page templates you import are theme independent and blend well with the theme you have.
Are all the starter templates FREE?
You get over 90+ FREE ready-to-use websites as of now. There are many more premium website demos that can be accessed when you purchase one of our Agency Bundles – (i.e. either the Mini Agency or the Agency Bundles)
How can I install and import starter templates?
Aquí tienes un artículo que te ayudará a instalar e importar Starter Templates en tu web.
Can I import a website / page demo on an existing website?
Se recomienda instalar e importar una web en una instalación de WordPress nueva o en una web en blanco para evitar que se anulen los ajustes y el diseño de la página.
A page template can however be imported on an existing website as well.
Can I deactivate the Starter Templates plugin after importing a website?
¡Si! El plugin Starter Templates actúa como un medio a través del cual puedes importar e instalar una web desde nuestro servidor en la nube. Una vez que tengas la web instalada, puedes continuar y desactivar el plugin.
Do I need to install any other plugin before importing a website?
All you need to do is install the Starter Templates plugin and select the website demo you wish to import. While the site is being imported, you will come across a step in which the plugin asks you to click on a button that says Install plugins. This step will install and activate the necessary plugins.
Will you add more website demos?
¡Sí! Estamos trabajando en muchas más plantillas web gratuitas creadas usando Elementor, Beaver Builder y el editor de bloques.
What if I do not find a website for the topic I am looking for?
Estamos abiertos a sugerencias y nos encantaría trabajar en los asuntos que buscan nuestros usuarios. Por favor, no dudes en dejarnos tus sugerencias a través del [formulario aquí].(https://wpastra.com/sites-suggestions/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=readme)
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Starter Templates — Elementor, WordPress & Beaver Builder Templates» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Starter Templates — Elementor, WordPress & Beaver Builder Templates» ha sido traducido a 12 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
v3.1.18 – 04-November-2022
Fix: Compatibility to WordPress 6.1.
Improvement: Responsive welcome banner notice on WP dashboard for fresh installation.
v3.1.17 – 10-October-2022
New: Added welcome banner notice on WP dashboard for fresh installation.
v3.1.16 – 12-September-2022
– Improvement: Added compatibility for Spectra.
– Fix: White screen is appearing on latest safari 15+ browser when select any template.
– Fix: Install Spectra only when light category Patterns importing.
v3.1.15 – 23-Aug-2022
– Improvement: Install Spectra while importing Block Patterns and Wireframe Patterns.
v3.1.14 – 18-Aug-2022
– Fix: Block editor templates are not imported correctly.
v3.1.13 – 18-July-2022
– Fix: Prevent invalid redirection after template import.
v3.1.12 – 12-July-2022
– Improvement: Disable promotes Essential & Growth bundle when white label is enabled.
– Fix: Templates are not displayed when we install plugin from Astra notice.
– Fix: Display «Install Required Plugins» checkbox option if required plugins are not installed.
v3.1.11 – 03-June-2022
– Improvement: Activate plugins using WP-CLI when importing demo using cli command.
v3.1.10 – 19-May-2022
– Improvement: Renamed button text from Starter Templates to Template Kits.
v3.1.9 – 16-May-2022
– Improvement: Enhanced test environments.
– Fix: Fixed redirection of few required plugins during import.
– Fix: Missing support for wp_block post type in Gutenberg templates.
v3.1.8 – 13-April-2022
– Fix: Fixed an issue with the click action for category mega menu titles.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with the Popular and Latest filters.
– Fix: Improved import error messages.
– Fix: UI improvement on the last screen for Starter Template import.
v3.1.7 – 17-March-2022
– Fix: Fixed an issue with multiple import processes being invoked when the theme is not activated.
v3.1.6 – 8-March-2022
– Improvement: Better error reporting for the import process.
– Fix: Fixed an issue where the Starter Templates library won’t refresh after the sync process.
v3.1.5 – 25-February-2022
– Improvement: Better logging for import process.
v3.1.4 – 22-February-2022
– Improvement: Added compatibility to Starter Templates with Easy Digital Downloads plugin.
v3.1.3 – 7-February-2022
– Fix: Fixed an issue with retina logo image download during import.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with WP Forms not being imported when used in the footer of the website.
– Fix: Fixed a console error in some cases where the template took longer to fetch its contents.
v3.1.2 – 28-January-2022
– Fix: Fixed a blank page error on the main Starter Template screen due to the last update (v3.1.2).
v3.1.1 – 28-January-2022
– Fix: Import error for Elementor Blocks with PHP 8.x.
v3.1.0 – 21-January-2022
– New: Added new mega menu-based categories for better segregation of templates.
– New: Improved search functionality for better results.
– Improvement: Improved error handling when plugin installation/activation fails for slow hosting providers.
– Improvement: Added a pre-import screen to notify about file permissions on the website to avoid errors.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with redirection while installing the WP Forms plugin.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with the sync functionality.
v3.0.25 – 11-January-2022
– Fix: Fixed an issue where WooCommerce pages won’t get created when the Starter Templates plugin is active.
– Fix: Fixed an error with XML importer.
v3.0.24 – 7-January-2022
– Fix: Fixed an issue with WXR Import versioning.
v3.0.23 – 6-January-2022
– Fix: Better error and exception handling while importing.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with redirection while installing Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder – Lite plugin.
– Fix: Fixed an issue where the templates library won’t refresh in real-time after the sync process.
– Fix: Presto Player installation showing PHP incompatibility notice while importing a template.
v3.0.22 – 4-January-2022
– Fix: Improved customizer import process.
– Fix: Improved import process for Elementor based sites.
v3.0.21 – 3-January-2022
– Fix: Avoided redirection for Beaver Builder plugin when activated from import screen.
– Fix: Resolved a few errors with the pre-import PHP compatibility screen.
v3.0.20 – 29-December-2021
– Fix: Faster import process by deferring image meta processing.
– Fix: Minor UI fixes.
v3.0.19 – 29-December-2021
– Fix: Import error due to timeout error for sites where loopback requests are not working.
– Fix: Styling for default fonts was not working on first load.
v3.0.18 – 28-December-2021
– Improvement: Added a pre-import screen to notify about incompatible PHP versions for a few plugins.
– Improvement: Better Color Palettes.
– Fix: Reset for Color Palette and Typography not working in some cases.
v3.0.17 – 22-December-2021
– Improvement: More and better color palettes and typography while customizing the demo.
v3.0.16 – 21-December-2021
– Improvement: Optimised the CartFlows flows import process.
– Improvement: Added a Required screen prior to import if any system requirements are not met on the user’s website.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with colors not applying to a few Gutenberg-based blocks in WooCommerce demos.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with White Labeling the import process.
– Fix: Better import process to avoid errors in import.
v3.0.15 – 15-December-2021
– Fix: plugin activation errors for starter template using Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg by disabling default redirect from UAG on activation
– Fix: Rectified typography for template preview.
v3.0.14 – 15-December-2021
– Improvement: Show complete error message on screen if plugin installation fails.
– Fix: browser back button does not work in Starter Templates UI.
v3.0.13 – 15-December-2021
– Improvement: Better error handling for Fatal errors when activating plugins.
– Improvement: Check for system requirements when before starting to import the website.
– Fix: Logo width slider not working correctly in case of RTL languages.
v3.0.12 – 14-December-2021
– Improvement: Added shareable URLs with the added search text.
– Fix: Fixed an issue while importing CartFlows content.
– Fix: Fixed an issue with WooCommerce dependency during the plugin activation step.
– Fix: Removed the unwanted reset functionality when a user with a new website tries to import any demo.
v3.0.11 – 13-December-2021
– Fix: Fixed an issue where synchronization of the library was not working on sites where CRON was disabled.
v3.0.10 – 11-December-2021
– Fix: Timeout errors when activating required plugins.
folder_exists error when installing required plugins.
v3.0.9 – 10-December-2021
– Fix: Fixed an issue with resetting posts requests.
– Fix: Fixed an undefined variable console error with plugin activation request.
v3.0.8 – 10-December-2021
– Improvement: Added backward screen navigation for welcome and page builders screen.
– Improvement: Better handling of errors of final import step.
– Fix: Retry import restricted to maximum 3 times.
v3.0.7 – 9-December-2021
– Fix: Fixed an issue with import failure when user activates the license for the first time.
– Fix: Fixed the errors on final import step.
v3.0.6 – 9-December-2021
– Fix: Plugin installation failed error fixed after retry action.
– Fix: Removed unused SVG images.
v3.0.5 – 9-December-2021
– Fix: Import process stopping after the posts are deleted.
v3.0.4 – 8-December-2021
– Fix: Log the errors reported on the posts delete step during deleting old site.
v3.0.3 – 8-December-2021
– Fix: Import failing when «Delete Previously imported sites» checkbox is checked.
v3.0.2 – 8-December-2021
– Fix: Improvised errors for the Site Reset step while importing.
v3.0.1 – 8-December-2021
– Improvement: Better handling of errors.
– Fix: Removed extra sub directory from v3.0.0 update.
v3.0.0 – 8-December-2021
– New: All new user interface to make it easier to select and customize the templates when you are building your website.
– New: Amazing search to find the template suitable for your needs.
– New: Ability to try the logo, colors and typography before importing.
– New: Improved stability. We have improved our importer, which already was very stable. Now after this release, imports will rarely fail.
– New: Brizy starter templates are deprecated in this release, you will still be able to import Brizy starter templates after you enable option in
Settings -> General -> Starter Templates
v2.7.5 – 27-October-2021
– Fix: Elementor blocks not being imported due to missing required plugins.
v2.7.4 – 26-October-2021
– Fix: Fixed the issue with Elementor blocks contact form not being imported due to invalid form JSON file URL.
v2.7.3 – 19-October-2021
– Improvement: Validate the whitelisted host’s URLs from the import process.
v2.7.2 – 7-October-2021
– Fix: No route was found matching the URL and request method.
v2.7.1 – 7-October-2021
– Security Improvement: Validate the site URL before processing the import request.
– Security Improvement: Updated right file upload permission before importing images.
v2.7.0 – 4-October-2021
– New: Wireframe blocks for Gutenberg – Doc
v2.6.22 – 7-September-2021
– Fix: Contact Forms not appearing after the import process is complete.
v2.6.21 – 13-August-2021
– Improvement: Rectified the condition to load the scripts in other screens.
– Fix: Starter template button not visible when gutenberg plugin is activated.
v2.6.20 – 8-August-2021
– Improvement: Better handling of 500 errors on the import screen.
v2.6.19 – 2-August-2021
– Fix: Fixed the «Customizer data is empty!» AJAX failed request while importing.
– Fix: The Pixabay image library not visible for the multiple image instances.
v2.6.18 – 28-July-2021
– Improvement: Avoided loading a few scripts in the customizer screen.
– Improvement: Free Images from Pixabay can be downloaded from the main grid too with the use of a download icon.
– Fix: Updated the Quick Links to Upgrade the plugin, page builder wise.
v2.6.17 – 22-July-2021
– Improvement: Avoided loading the Gutenberg Blocks scripts in the customizer screen.
– Fix: Fixed the missing ‘Create Gallery’ button in Media Popup for Elementor editor.
v2.6.16 – 19-July-2021
– Fix: Fixed the issue where Free Images by Pixabay were not available on Elementor Editor.
v2.6.15 – 15-July-2021
– Fix: Rectified the failing import process on multisite due to an issue introduced in v2.6.14
– Fix: Fixed the broken invalid license document links.
v2.6.14 – 13-July-2021
– Improvement: Compatibility to WordPress 5.8.
– Improvement: Improved the import process by reducing the body size of the AJAX calls for better performance.
– Improvement: Added support for dark and light support for block patterns with improved sidebar UI.
– Fix: Handle the white label support.
v2.6.13 – 30-June-2021
– Improvement: Updated the widget reset logic in which old widget moved to the inactive list.
– Improvement: Quick Links UI improvements.
– Improvement: Premium Templates UI improvements.
v2.6.12 – 9-June-2021
– Fix: Single pages not getting imported when no required plugin is associated to it.
v2.6.11 – 3-June-2021
– Improvement: Gutenberg Template library auto-syncs at regular intervals.
– Improvement: Updated image download functionality.
– Improvement: Added common functionality for extracting URLs from content.
– Improvement: Added filter for debug logs generation.
v2.6.10 – 24-May-2021
– Fix: Starter Templates popup opens by default on every page load on Gutenberg pages.
v2.6.9 – 22-May-2021
– Fix: PHP Fatal error on ‘Getting Started’ page.
v2.6.8 – 21-May-2021
– Improvement: Added the dark and light mode support for the Elementor popup.
– Improvement: Added retry import option for few cases.
– Improvement: Improved error messages for AJAX requests.
v2.6.7 – 19-May-2021
– Improvement: Changed ‘Agency’ tag with ‘Premium’ for templates in library Screenshot
– Improvement: Get Agency Bundle button text will now be ‘Get Access’ Screenshot
– Improvement: All strings with Agency Bundle will now be Growth Bundle. Screenshot
– Improvement: All strings with Mini Agency Bundle will now be Essential Bundle.
v2.6.6 – 18-May-2021
– Fix: Avoided the HTML being printed in one of the error message screens.
– Improvement: Improved error message when the requests fail to reach Starter Templates’ servers.
v2.6.5 – 18-May-2021
– Improvement: Added better error messages to the failed import process.
v2.6.4 – 11-May-2021
– Improvement: Added Quick links for a few important documents.
– Improvement: Added dynamic category support for the Gutenberg templates.
– Improvement: Removed color filter from Elementor block.
– Improvement: Change the Block Editor name with Gutenberg.
– Fix: Sync complete notice not closing on click.
– Fix: Elementor demo does not import if we try to import multiple times.
v2.6.3 – 4-May-2021
– Improvement: Advanced Options UI improvement.
– Improvement: Admin UI improvements.
– Improvement: Added SVG image support.
– Fix: Image duplication after site import in few cases.
– Fix: Upload directory hidden for the white-labeled website.
– Fix: Prevented clicking on import buttons while import is already in progress.
– Fix: Issue with localization of the script was not called correctly.
v2.6.2 – 10-March-2021
- Improvement: Used better and optimised way to show the initial sites and pages list on Starter Template dashboard.
- Improvement: Block Templates – Used version.json instead of package.json to manage the dependency.
- Improvement: Block Templates – Now users can suggest their required templates via suggestion link.
- Improvement: Block Templates – Added filter to disable the Block Templates. – https://wpastra.com/docs/filter-to-remove-starter-templates-button/
- Fix: Block Templates – Retained the selected block pattern category filter after switching between Pages/Patterns tabs.
- Fix: Rectified the invisible icon from the ‘View Site’ button.
- Fix: Brizy pages initially not showing any content.
v2.6.1 – 17-February-2021
– Fix: Version file was missing due to Auto-Release command.
v2.6.0 – 17-February-2021
– New: Added the single pages and blocks for the Gutenberg. Read more https://wpastra.com/docs/import-gb-pages-patterns/
v2.5.1 – 1-February-2021
– Improvement: Improved the admin notice first view logic.
– Improvement: Improved the experience while subscribing to Starter Templates’ news.
v2.5.0 – 29-January-2021
– New: Added an ability to subscribe to Starter Templates’ updates.
– Improvement: Added new API to support asynchronous import for the Starter Templates.
v2.4.0 – 30-December-2020
– Improvement: Additional compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
v2.3.9 – 9-December-2020
– Improvement – Compatibility to WordPress 5.6.
v2.3.8 – 23-October-2020
– Fix: LearnDash grid CSS not loading after site import.
v2.3.7 – 28-September-2020
– Fix: Prefixed all Starter Templates Icon classes in order to avoid 3rd party conflicts.
v2.3.6 – 23-September-2020
– Improvement: Added the Pixabay images support for new post, pages, and custom post type screen.
– Improvement: Better handling of notices in the case of sync process.
v2.3.5 – 27-August-2020
– Improvement: Added Safe Search checkbox for Pixabay Image Search.
– Fix: Elementor 3.0.0 and above import compatibility.
– Fix: Resolved hotlink issue with Single page import.
– Fix: Resolved edit permission issue while importing on Elementor page.
v2.3.4 – 13-August-2020
– Improvement – Compatibility to WordPress 5.5.
v2.3.3 – 7-August-2020
– Improvement: Minor code changes.
v2.3.2 – 29-June-2020
– Improvement: Added CartFlows Landing page compatibility to LeadDash courses.
– Improvement: Handle the LearnDash add-ons links if LearnDash is installed and activated.
– Fix: Resolve an invalid response from the site import complete AJAX request.
v2.3.1 – 17-June-2020
– Fix: Fixed the user role and capability issue for WP CLI demo import.
v2.3.0 – 15-June-2020
– New: Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products.
v2.2.5 – 15-June-2020
– Improvement: Performance enhancements in order to improve the TTFB (time to first byte).
– Improvement: Now users can see better error messages (if any) while import.
– Improvement: Handled the multisite plugin install/activate capability issue for standard administrator user.
– Fix: Resolved a conflict with Groundhogg plugin.
– Fix: Resolved a conflict between 3rd party plugins and Pixabay Images.
– Fix: Fixed latest Brizy page builder related issues.
– Fix: Fixed the repeated content import issues.
v2.2.4 – 04-May-2020
– Improvement: Demo data is stored Network Wide for Multisite instance.
– Improvement: Users can opt-out from Elementor Theme Kit if needed while importing the site.
– Fix: Double slash for REST endpoint removed.
– Fix: Changed user permissions for a few actions.
v2.2.3 – 29-April-2020
– Fix: Handled duplicate data being imported due to Imagick image editor.
v2.2.2 – 22-April-2020
– Improvement: Added missing slash to the website preview URL.
– Improvement: Added Elementor Theme Kit Compatibility.
v2.2.1 – 15-April-2020
– Improvement: Improved the file permissions check functionality.
v2.2.0 – 6-April-2020
– Improvement: Added an Update Button for un-updated plugin list popup.
– Improvement: Used text-domain
astra-sites to make translation ready strings.
– Improvement: Imported all the hotlink images from Astra theme customizer settings.
– Improvement: WP 5.4 compatibility issue.
– Fix: The category not visible in the dropdown list from the Elementor Popup.
v2.1.0 – 23-March-2020
– New: Added
starter-templates WP CLI command which is a new alias for WP CLI command
astra-sites. We can use either
– Improvement: WordFence firewall setting breaks the site content import AJAX request.
– Improvement: Added WordPress version 4.9 compatibility.
– Improvement: Update needed for plugin notice now shows the list of plugins that needs to be updated.
– Improvement: Elementor Popup for Page/Block import has a revamped UI.
– Improvement: Now one can filter Free/Agency pages in Elementor Popup.
– Improvement: Showing the inconsistent file permissions message.
– Fix: Fixed issue regarding images not getting imported for Gutenberg sites.
– Fix: Starter Template Blocks manual sync for more than 100 blocks not getting synced.
v2.0.2 – 07-March-2020
– Fix: Plugin not activated after importing from WP CLI command.
v2.0.1 – 02-March-2020
– Hot Fix: Removed wp-editor dependency.
v2.0.0 – 20-February-2020
– New: Astra Sites is now Starter Templates
– New: Added favorite or unfavorite the demo site.
– New: Improve the sites and pages loading time speed.
– New: Added block import support with 200+ blocks in the Elementor editor window.
– New: Added single page import as Elementor template in the Elementor editor window.
– New: Added single page import support from any demo site with 1800+ pages.
– Improvement: Showing all Astra sites with more user-friendly and interactive UI.
– Improvement: Updated the Astra Notices library.
v1.4.5 – 21-November-2019
– Improvement: Added missing font awesome icons support for the Elementor sites.
v1.4.4 – 14-November-2019
– Improvement: Added the old browser compatibility in which Astra Sites not loading.
– Improvement: Used
gmdate() function instead of
date() which affected by runtime timezone changes.
v1.4.3 – 7-November-2019
– Fix: Installing premium plugin from the WP CLI import.
– Fix: WP CLI command
wp astra-sites list showing the old result.
– Fix: PHP error Astra_Sites_Batch_Processing_Elementor does not exist from WP CLI import.
– Improvement: Some Elementor templates broken due to the missing wp_slash() from WP CLI import.
v1.4.2 – 4-November-2019
– Fix: Correctly added nonce to allow notice to be dismissed.
– Fix: Restore the timeout time to be 300 seconds which is the default for
v1.4.1 – 31-October-2019
– Fix: PHP Error on PHP Versions below 7.0 due to usage of a PHP reserved function name.
v1.4.0 – 30-October-2019
– New: Added the WP CLI command
wp astra-sites list to list the demo sites.
– New: Added the WP CLI command
wp astra-sites import <id> to import the demo with ID.
– New: Added the WP CLI command
wp astra-sites page_builder list to list all page builders.
– New: Added the WP CLI command
wp astra-sites page_builder set <slug> to set the default page builder by page builder slug.
v1.3.21 – 25-October-2019
– Security Fix: XSS vulnerability fixed by adding nonce verification and capability checks.
v1.3.20 – 15-October-2019
– Fix: Updated Astra Notice library to v1.1.4.
v1.3.19 – 12-September-2019
– Improvement: Allow extra query parameters to be added to the API calls for Astra Sites using filters.
v1.3.18 – 5-September-2019
– Improvement: Error handling while getting import data from API request.
v1.3.17 – 28-June-2019
– Improvement: Minor changes in Links
v1.3.16 – 21-June-2019
– Fix: WooCommerce onboarding setup blocked issue fixed.
v1.3.15 – 20-June-2019
– Fix: Importing pages, post twice from the import process.
v1.3.14 – 14-June-2019
– Improvement: Added Support for Learndash WooCommerce integration plugin.
v1.3.13 – 5-June-2019
– New: Added LearnDash plugin support for the LearnDash demo sites.
v1.3.12 – 14-May-2019
– Improvement: Added compatibility for below WordPress 5.1.
v1.3.11 – 13-May-2019
– Improvement: Added compatibility to WordPress 5.2.
v1.3.10 – 13-May-2019
– Improvement: Added LarnDash plugin support for LarnDash demos.
– Fix: SVG images are not importing in media library.
– Fix: Images not uploaded due to timeout issue.
v1.3.9 – 29-April-2019
– Fix: Fatal error for below WordPress version 5.1.0.
v1.3.8 – 26-April-2019
– Improvement: Improve logic for importing images.
– Fix: Implemented better caching technique for Astra Sites.
v1.3.7 – 23-April-2019
– Fix: Compatibility to WP Forms in Header and Footer of the demo site for Elementor.
v1.3.6 – 19-April-2019
– Fix: After Import UAG – Post Grid categories do not retain issue fixed
– Fix: Premium Sites not importing due to invalid URL error.
v1.3.5 – 18-April-2019
– Improvement: Updated page builder selection screen UI.
– Improvement: Showing import process on separate window. In which we can see all the current import process.
– Improvement: Added one time welcome notice after plugin install and activate.
– Improvement: Used fetch() instead of AJAX to load the Astra Sites. Also, Caching the Astra sites response and initially showing 30 sites.
v1.3.4 – 16-April-2019
– Hot Fix: Sites not visible for import.
v1.3.3 – 2-April-2019
– Improvement: Added compatibility for WP Forms pro version.
– Fix: PHP error while importing customizer settings.
v1.3.2 – 1-April-2019
– Improvement: One click install and activate Astra theme on click on admin notice.
v1.3.1 – 28-March-2019
– Improvement: Set the max height for the website image from the website preview window.
v1.3.0 – 26-March-2019
– New: Improve the user experience by removing unnecessary steps required in importing a site. Now an Astra site can be imported with just one click.
– New: Display page builder selection only once on the first load of Astra Sites.
– New: Take a backup of customizer options before importing new settings.
– New: Allow to reset the previously imported site when importing multiple Astra sites.
v1.2.15 – 14-March-2019
– Improvement: Admin page UI improvements.
– Improvement: Added filter
astra_sites_page_title to change the page title.
v1.2.14 – 13-March-2019
– Improvement: Added support for the WPForms plugin.
v1.2.13 – 12-March-2019
– Improvement: Improved logic to download images in the Elementor templates.
– Improvement: Added description of the Agency sites when license is not activated.
– Fix: Incorrect images was set after batch process complete.
v1.2.12 – 29-Jan-2019
– Fix: Gutenberg render markup is invalid due to encoded characterless e.g. <, > are decoded into HTML tag.
v1.2.11 – 24-Jan-2019
– Improvement: Display a maintenance message if the Astra Sites API is unreachable.
– Fix: EventSource abort the import process if default charset is not UTF-8.
v1.2.10 – 4-Jan-2019
– Fix: Astra Sites not accessible due to incorrect query parameters.
v1.2.9 – 17-Dec-2018
– Fix: XML not import due to getting different MIME file types on different PHP versions.
v1.2.8 – 14-Dec-2018
– Improvement: Added admin notice if XMLReader is not installed. XMLReader is required to import the XML of the website.
– Fix: XML not import due to improved verification of MIME file types in WordPress v5.0.1.
v1.2.7 – 12-July-2018
– Improvement: Added page builder and category filter support to show selected page builder with selected categories.
– Improvement: Added filter
astra_sites_show_filters to enable/disable the filter list from admin page.
v1.2.6 – 9-July-2018
– Fix: We have added
wp_slash to normalize the Elementor post meta. Elementor have also normalize it. So, We have avoided
wp_slash while importing sites.
v1.2.5 – 5-July-2018
– Fix: Normalize Elementor post meta by using
wp_slash to avoid the unslashing data.
v1.2.4 – 29-June-2018
– Improvement: Removed custom license validation form and used Graupi in-build license validation form.
– Improvement: Set default page builders depends on the packaged purchase.
v1.2.3 – 13-June-2018
– Improvement: Added windows EDGE browser support for importing the sites.
– Improvement: The log file was not created if server does not support the file handling functions.
– Fix: Load WXR importer on init to avoid redirect loop when loading WooCommerce importer.
– Fix: Clear the Astra Pro plugin cache after site import.
v1.2.2 – 26-March-2018
– Fix: Correctly load the Elementor Pro 2.0 compatibility class for beta versions.
v1.2.1 – 23-March-2018
– Improvement: Clear the Astra Pro plugin cache after site import.
v1.2.0 – 22-March-2018
– Improvement: Added compatibility for Elemetor version 2.0.0. Older versions throw the PHP warning for function process_element_export_import_content().
v1.1.9 – 12-March-2018
– Fix: String
Select Your Favorite Page Builder jerk while loading the sites.
v1.1.8 – 5-March-2018
– Improvements: Updated processing button animation while installation/activating plugin and importing site.
– Improvements: Updated suggestion box message.
– Fix: PHP fatal errors for WXR importer classes
v1.1.7 – 2-February-2018
– Improvements: Some users reported confusion in the default option of choosing page builder. We have made UX improvements so users now must select the Page Builder first before selecting any website.
v1.1.6 – 22-January-2018
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_xml_import_options to change the XML import options.
– Fix: Astra Pro plugin ‘Custom Layouts’ & ‘Page Headers’ not setting right display location due to different page, tax, category ids.
– Fix: WooCommerce shop, checkout cart page ids not setting issue.
– Fix: After site import updated demo url from the nav menus.
v1.1.5 – 11-January-2018
– New: Added SVG file support for importing the SVG images.
v1.1.4 – 28-Dec-2017
– Improvement: Importing WooCommerce product category images.
– Improvement: Retain WooCommerce cart, checkout & my account pages when importing the ready WooCommerce sites.
– Fix: Disabled WooCommerce plugin setup wizard after plugin install & activate.
v1.1.3 – 20-Dec-2017
– Improvement: Retain WooCommerce shop page when importing the ready WooCommerce sites.
v1.1.2 – 24-Nov-2017
– Fix: Handling plugin installation errors.
v1.1.1 – 23-Nov-2017
– New: Change the api url for Astra sites to https://websitedemos.net/ from https://sites.wpastra.com/
v1.1.0 – 21-Nov-2017
– New: Import the site content using Event Source (SSE) which ensures faithful imports.
– New: Divided the site import process in separate AJAX calls to reduce the possibility of timeouts.
– New: Generated the import log file. It will be displayed in the UI if the import fails.
– Improvement: Validate all the possible errors.
– Improvement: Updated Astra sites HTML grid structure for WordPress v4.9 compatibility.
– Enhancement: Updated plugin name from Astra Sites – Lite with Astra Starter Sites.
v1.0.14 – 9-Nov-2017
– New: All the linked images on the Astra Sites will be downloaded to your site, No more loading images from external URLs.
– New: Added suggestion box at as the last column in when listing sites so that you can add a suggest the sites you want.
– New: Added site responsive preview buttons.
– Improvement: Search string will not be removed when switching the page builder when scrolling through sites.
– Improvement: Loading 15 sites instead of 6 Astra sites in the first load.
– Improvement: Removed LazyLoad which is not useful in admin back-end for showing Astra Sites.
v1.0.13 – 9-Oct-2017
– New: Browsing the Astra Sites in the Admin panel is not faster with JS rendering.
v1.0.12 – 29-Sept-2017
– New: Added White Label support from Astra Pro.
– Improvement: Don’t display sites from both the page builders in the same view.
– Fix: Astra Sites admin area not working in the Firefox.
v1.0.11 – 22-Sept-2017
– New: Single click Install & activate required plugins.
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_menu_item for adding extra tabs in admin page.
– New: Added back image import feature for
elementor page builder. In batch image import we import all images from astra site into client site.
– Improvement: Updated JS code with object prototype.
– Fix: Screen bounce on retina devices.
v1.0.10 – 11-Sept-2017
– Improvement: Added support for retina logo import.
– Fix: Site logo image not displayed in customizer.
– Fix: Updated
Astra Agency purchase link.
v1.0.9 – 8-Sept-2017
– New: Added page builder categories for listing sites as per page builder.
v1.0.8 – 6-Sept-2017
– Fix: Beaver Builder option import.
– Enhancement: Disabled dismiss-able notice visible once for each user.
– Enhancement: Showing error message for for user who have not
v1.0.7 – 1-Sept-2017
– Fix: Custom Menu widget not setting imported widget.
v1.0.6 – 30-Aug-2017
– New: Addd custom menu for Astra Sites.
– Fix: Validate site options before storing in database.
v1.0.5 – 29-Aug-2017
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_api_args for adding extra arguments in api call.
– Enhancement: Plugin name updated from
Astra Sites with
Astra Free Sites.
– Fix: PHP error while ignoring users.
v1.0.4 – 21-Aug-2017
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_api_params for adding extra params in api call.
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_api_args for adding extra arguments in api call.
– New: Added filter
astra_sites_category_hide_empty for showing categories which are not set for any site.
v1.0.3 – 11-Aug-2017
– Fix: Avoided Astra users from site import process.
v1.0.2 – 09-Aug-2017
– Fix: Listing appropriate next and previous Astra sites.
– Enhancement: Listing Astra sites though AJAX API call.
v1.0.1 – 04-Aug-2017
– New: Added Elementor plugin options support.
– New: Added Customizer CSS support.
– Enhancement: Avoided Lite Plugin version if Pro version is Installed. Now added support for Beaver Builder Plugin (Lite Version).
– Enhancement: Astra sites API call validated before import.
– Enhancement: Site logo imported from Astra sites.
– Fix: Bug where widgets created with SiteOrigin plugin were not being imported.
– Initial release